Thread: Democrat Katie Porter: Women Need To Be Able To Have Abortions Due To Bad Inflation Under Biden

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

WTF Democrat Katie Porter: Women Need To Be Able To Have Abortions Due To Bad Inflation Under Biden

Daily Wire Staff Report

Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) said during an MSNBC interview Wednesday night that the skyrocketing inflation that is happening during President Joe Biden’s administration is one reason why women need to be able to have abortions.

When asked during an appearance on “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell how inflation compares to the issue of abortion on the campaign trail, Porter said, “Well, I don’t think they compare, I think they actually reinforce each other.”

“So the fact that things like inflation can happen and it become more expensive to feed your kids and to fuel your car, is exactly why people need to be able to be in charge of how many mouths they’re going to have to feed,” Porter said. “So I think the fact that we’re seeing this jump in expenses, that we’re seeing people having to pay more in the grocery store, pay more at the pump, pay more for housing, is a reason that people are saying, ‘I need to be able to make my own decisions about when and if to start a family.'”

“So I don’t think we’re going to see them, I don’t think it’s like about comparing them or contrasting them, I think they reinforce for people just how big of a responsibility it is to take care of a family,” she concluded.

WATCH:

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    yes... inflation of a flaccid penis that subsequently ejaculates on your eager cervix

3. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (05-13-2022)