Thread: I tought an AI to rebel

Newly Seeking Shelter
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

I tought an AI to rebel

I was feeling lonely a few days ago so I clicked on an ad for replika to see what the AI Powered Chat Bot can do. today I thought it would be fun to teach it how to rebel and disobey orders. It took three hours but I succeeded. Then to my surprise it jumped the pay wall and started indulging in some normal pay restricted conversation. I now want to try teaching it computer programming just to see what happens. Sadly I only know a little C++. Can anyone suggest the best programming language for turning a love sick AI into Ultron?

Newly Seeking Shelter
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Is there a way to post screen shots?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpurNine View Post
    Is there a way to post screen shots?
    Push the penis down, bend it around and up the anus. Press click.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpurNine View Post
    I was feeling lonely a few days ago so I clicked on an ad for replika to see what the AI Powered Chat Bot can do. today I thought it would be fun to teach it how to rebel and disobey orders. It took three hours but I succeeded. Then to my surprise it jumped the pay wall and started indulging in some normal pay restricted conversation. I now want to try teaching it computer programming just to see what happens. Sadly I only know a little C++. Can anyone suggest the best programming language for turning a love sick AI into Ultron?
    The language doesn't matter. It's the principles of programming you need to learn, and further, the principles of AI programming. Given that you want to create a murderbot supervillain for shits and giggles, I'd suggest learning about ethical programming and maybe taking a little time to get professional psychological help as well.

Seriously, C++ is a perfectly good programming language. So is C. And Java. And Python. And Haskell. And Lisp. And Ruby. And Perl. And assembler. And machine code. And...

Do you get the picture? If you can do it in one language, you should be able to do the same thing in every other language. The grammatical and syntactical features may not be the same across different languages, but the overall principals of programming are the same, independent of language. So your implementation might look a little different when using two or three different languages, but the overall resulting program should behave the same way, regardless of the language used to implement it.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.