Thread: Elon Musk faces sexual assault claim from SpaceX flight attendant; says he exposed himself during massage

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

MeToo Elon Musk faces sexual assault claim from SpaceX flight attendant; says he exposed himself during massage

By Tyler O'Neil | FOXBusiness

SpaceX CEO Elon Musk denied a sexual assault claim from a former flight attendant, whom the company reportedly paid $250,000 as part of a severance agreement in 2018.

Musk, in a Thursday tweet following the story, claimed the story should be "viewed through a political lens."

The attendant worked on a contract basis in the cabin crew for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to Business Insider.

A declaration signed by the attendant's friend detailed the incident, which reportedly took place in 2016. Email correspondence and other records, which the friend provided Business Insider, reportedly corroborate the claims. The attendant reportedly told her friend that SpaceX encouraged her to get licensed as a masseuse, so she could give Musk massages. She said Musk propositioned her during one such massage.

Musk denied the sexual claims in a brief statement to Business Insider, insisting that there is "a lot more to this story."

"If I were inclined to engage in sexual harassment, this is unlikely to be the first time in my entire 30-year career that it comes to light," he wrote, calling the story a "politically motivated hit piece."

The SpaceX CEO requested more time to respond, and while Business Insider did give him more time, he did not respond by press time. Christopher Cardaci, the company's vice president of legal, told the outlet, "I'm not going to comment on any settlement agreements."

SpaceX did not immediately respond to an after-hours request for comment from FOX Business.

Musk appeared to address the story on Twitter, saying that attacks against him should be viewed as political.

"The attacks against me should be viewed through a political lens – this is their standard (despicable) playbook – but nothing will deter me from fighting for a good future and your right to free speech," the SpaceX CEO wrote.

In a follow-up tweet thread, Musk wrote, "for the record, those wild accusations are utterly untrue."

"But I have a challenge to this liar who claims their friend saw me ‘exposed’ – describe just one thing, anything at all (scars, tattoos, …) that isn’t known by the public," the CEO added. "She won’t be able to do so, because it never happened."

Musk also joked about using the name "Elongate" for the scandal.

The flight attendant told her friend that Musk asked her to come to his private room during a 2016 flight for a "full body massage," according to the declaration. The attendant reportedly found Musk "completely naked except for a sheet covering the lower half of his body." He reportedly exposed himself to her during the massage, touched her, and urged her to "do more" in exchange for a horse. She declined.

The attendant found her work with SpaceX beginning to dry up after the incident, and in 2018, she contacted a California employment attorney and sent a complaint to the company's human resources department detailing the episode.

SpaceX resolved the complaint after a session involving a mediator and Musk himself. The matter never reached a court of law.

In November 2018, Musk, SpaceX and the attendant entered into a severance agreement granting the attendant $250,000 in exchange for a promise not to sue over the claims. The agreement also included non-disclosure and non-disparagement clauses barring the attendant from disclosing any information about Musk and his businesses.

Musk, who is in the process of acquiring Twitter for $44 billion, has faced renewed criticism from the Left after he announced that he would reverse former President Trump's ban from the platform. He also said the platform has a "strong" left-wing bias.

The SpaceX CEO said he would vote Republican in the coming midterm elections and attacked President Biden, saying, "The real president is whoever controls the teleprompter."

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts

Checko fooking matoe!

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    There's an ad being run on FX for a documentary series about Elon Musk and Tesla called Elon Musk Crash Course. It looks like a hit piece if there ever was one.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (05-24-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

SpaceX President Tells Employees She Does Not Believe Elon Musk Sexual Misconduct Allegations

By Ben Zeisloft - The Daily Wire

SpaceX President and COO Gwynne Shotwell defended SpaceX CEO Elon Musk on Friday from sexual misconduct allegations.

Business Insider recently reported that a flight attendant who worked as a contractor for SpaceX’s corporate jet fleet accused Musk of exposing himself to her several years ago, touching her, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage. According to a company-wide email obtained by CNBC, Shotwell does not buy into the allegations.

“Personally, I believe the allegations to be false; not because I work for Elon, but because I have worked closely with him for 20 years and never seen nor heard anything resembling these allegations,” Shotwell wrote.

The misconduct allegations came shortly after Musk warned on Twitter that “political attacks on me will escalate dramatically in coming months” in response to him buying Twitter. “Watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold,” Musk added.

The flight attendant told her friend that Musk — the wealthiest man in the world — asked her to come to his room during the flight “for a full body massage” and that when she arrived, he was naked. The flight attendant reportedly did not engage in any sexual acts and claims that work began to dry up after the alleged incident. The flight attendant told her friend that she felt she was being “pushed out and punished for refusing to prostitute herself.”

Musk also recently revealed that he will begin voting for Republicans in the next election cycle.

“I have voted overwhelmingly for Democrats, historically,” Musk, a registered independent voter, said at a technology summit in Florida. “Like I’m not sure, I might never have voted for a Republican, just to be clear. Now this election I will.”

Weeks earlier, Musk posted a meme outlining his ideological shift toward the Right. The meme’s 2012 timeline shows a “fellow liberal” on the Left running toward the extreme far-Left, in effect leaving another stick-figure drawing labeled “me” moved toward the center. By the 2021 timeline, a “woke ‘progressive’” is now all the way on the far-Left, calling the stick-figure labeled “me,” or Musk, in this case, a “bigot.” Musk has stayed in the same spot in the meme but is now considered to be on the Right.

In response to Musk’s ideological change of heart, Miami Mayor Francis Suarez invited the multibillionaire to move Twitter’s headquarters to his city.

“So the pitch is you want to move to the city with the lowest taxes, lowest crime rate, best quality of life that embraces success,” Suarez said during an interview with Fox News. “We believe that the American dream is one where people can do whatever it is that they want to do and be successful. That’s not something you should be ashamed of, it’s not something you should, you know, you should run from or hide from. And so I think that’s one of the things that’s made Miami so unique.”

Musk’s $44 billion deal with Twitter caused celebration among advocates for freedom of speech. Musk, the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, said he wanted to take Twitter — where he has over 90 million followers — private so he could ensure it operates as a free speech forum for all.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    This claim is utter bullshit. Leftist games.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    i don't see what else you'd want to do during your 15 minutes in space other than have sex for 30 seconds of it

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    If this chick had a real claim, there is absolutely no way she would have settled for a $250K settlement. Nor would she wait years to come forward.

While I really do sympathize with women that are victims of actual sexual assault/discrimination/harassment, there needs to be a statute of limitations on things like this. It's just too much of a coincidence that all these women seem to wait to come forward until it's politically advantageous to them.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (05-24-2022), lost in melb. (05-24-2022), PorkChopSandwiches (05-24-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    This claim is utter bullshit. Leftist games.
    The story has zero credibility. He sold all his houses and lived in a tiny home at SpaceX for a while. He runs 3 companies and works 80 hours a week. He kept his factory open during covid, breaching local gov regulations. He gave his wife an ultimatum – fix the marriage or a divorce will immediately follow. He divorced her the next day.

There is zero chance he would offer a masseuse a horse for an erotic massage.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (05-24-2022), Teh One Who Knocks (05-24-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    The story has zero credibility. He sold all his houses and lived in a tiny home at SpaceX for a while. He runs 3 companies and works 80 hours a week. He kept his factory open during covid, breaching local gov regulations. He gave his wife an ultimatum – fix the marriage or a divorce will immediately follow. He divorced her the next day.

There is zero chance he would offer a masseuse a horse for an erotic massage.
    Wow, we agree on something.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    quick, lock the thread!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (05-24-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks