Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Uvalde, Texas school shooting: 14 students, one teacher killed, suspected shooter dead, Gov. Abbott says

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Oh my. A trans kid? Can't imagine why that's not being reported. Yowza.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    Better yet. Beto crashed a presser that Abbot was hosting. Started in on Abbott and the mayor of Uvalde (can't think of his name atm) basically called Beto a "sick son of a bitch"

Thank God for small town texans.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Better yet. Beto crashed a presser that Abbot was hosting. Started in on Abbott and the mayor of Uvalde (can't think of his name atm) basically called Beto a "sick son of a bitch"

Thank God for small town texans.
    I saw that. If that isn't committing political suicide, then I don't know what is.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    Nah, the tards will still vote for him. I had a conversation recently about him with a woman. She couldn't come up with one valid reason to vote for him, and to top it off, actually thinks he's hispanic.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    cause beto rhymes with cheeto?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Why does that matter?

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Why does that matter?
    It doesn't even sound like it's true? The photo of a trans person floating around isn't the same person it seems.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-...oter-rcna30511

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (05-26-2022), RBP (05-28-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,098 Times in 59,908 Posts
    There seem to be reports by the AP that the police didn't go into the school for approximately 40 minutes after the shooter went in. It took a specially trained Border Patrol agent to go in and neutralize the shooter and prevent more people from being killed. If this is true that the police were there and refused to make entry, that is disgusting and every officer there needs to lose there job and possibly face charges for dereliction of duty. Nobody wants to take the chance of being shot and killed, but that is the job they signed up for. It doesn't matter if you are a cop in Chicago, Illinois or Podunk, Texas, you know when you take that job that there may be a time where you may face the possibility of being shot and killed in the line of duty while protecting others.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (05-26-2022), KevinD (05-26-2022), perrhaps (05-28-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Keep towing that progressive line, Beau. Here's what should change. This fucknut was able to walk into a school, unchecked. The doors were unlocked, and he just walked right in. Why? There are schools across the USA that have doors that are locked from the outside, but are easily opened from the inside without having to unlock them in case of fire. I bet it's a discrepancy of income levels, but that should change. Also, some of these higher end schools have central entrances that have 2 sets of doors: the inner set are locked and controlled by the front office who have complete view of the entrance way via closed circuit camera and an intercom system. They can talk to somebody entering, saying "Hey, we see you, whaddaya want?" If they see somebody carrying a gun, they can lock the outer set of doors and trap the person like a rat, and call the police. We can put resource officers in the schools. I'm sure parents and community members wouldn't mind paying for these things to keep our children safe.

This fucknut had a history of violence since his middle school years. He's had run-ins with the law in the past. Neighbors have confirmed it. He was arrested several times. Why didn't the court mandate a psychiatric evaluation? It should be required. If it was, this probably wouldn't have happened.

Politicians, celebrities, and money are all protected by locked doors and armed security personnel. If our children are our greatest resource, like the politicians claim, then why aren't we protecting them in the same way or even better? Hell we could do it without needing to talk about infringing on our Constitutionally protected rights at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    There seem to be reports by the AP that the police didn't go into the school for approximately 40 minutes after the shooter went in. It took a specially trained Border Patrol agent to go in and neutralize the shooter and prevent more people from being killed. If this is true that the police were there and refused to make entry, that is disgusting and every officer there needs to lose there job and possibly face charges for dereliction of duty. Nobody wants to take the chance of being shot and killed, but that is the job they signed up for. It doesn't matter if you are a cop in Chicago, Illinois or Podunk, Texas, you know when you take that job that there may be a time where you may face the possibility of being shot and killed in the line of duty while protecting others.
    If this is true, then those fucking cowardly assholes deserve to be executed.
    Last edited by DemonGeminiX; 05-26-2022 at 01:56 PM.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    They were assessing the situation

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Keep towing that progressive line, Beau. Here's what should change. This fucknut was able to walk into a school, unchecked. The doors were unlocked, and he just walked right in. Why? There are schools across the USA that have doors that are locked from the outside, but are easily opened from the inside without having to unlock them in case of fire. I bet it's a discrepancy of income levels, but that should change. Also, some of these higher end schools have central entrances that have 2 sets of doors: the inner set are locked and controlled by the front office who have complete view of the entrance way via closed circuit camera and an intercom system. They can talk to somebody entering, saying "Hey, we see you, whaddaya want?" If they see somebody carrying a gun, they can lock the outer set of doors and trap the person like a rat, and call the police. We can put resource officers in the schools. I'm sure parents and community members wouldn't mind paying for these things to keep our children safe.

This fucknut had a history of violence since his middle school years. He's had run-ins with the law in the past. Neighbors have confirmed it. He was arrested several times. Why didn't the court mandate a psychiatric evaluation? It should be required. If it was, this probably wouldn't have happened
    more safety checks is good

Politicians, celebrities, and money are all protected by locked doors and armed security personnel. If our children are our greatest resource, like the politicians claim, then why aren't we protecting them in the same way or even better? Hell we could do it without needing to talk about infringing on our Constitutionally protected rights at all.

Something like this?

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Hey, man, it's been said for decades that the Simpsons and Family Guy were great predictors of the future.

But no. Not like that.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Why does that matter?
    You think the US debate is about school shootings? How cute. If the shooter were trans, the whole debate goes sideways.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    If they have orders to contain and wait for tactical team, they do. I have no information to say they weren't following orders. The old procedure was contain, which was done for years, perhaps until some years after Columbine ?, but we have no idea what they were ordered to do or not do. If they were supposed to confront and they pussied out, I agree with you. But I don't have any information that was the case.