Thread: Britney Spears' ex-husband attempts to 'crash' her wedding to Sam Asghari

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Drama Britney Spears' ex-husband attempts to 'crash' her wedding to Sam Asghari

By Tracy Wright | Fox News

Britney Spears' ex-husband, Jason Alexander, apparently tried to "crash" her third wedding to Sam Asghari on Thursday afternoon.

Officials confirmed to Fox News Digital that Alexander was arrested for "two counts of misdemeanor battery, one count of misdemeanor vandalism and one count of misdemeanor trespassing, in addition to the out of county warrant."

After Alexander made it on to the property, an altercation involving battery occurred between Alexander and security, which also included vandalism after he allegedly broke an item valued under $400, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Department. Alexander is still in custody and the case is being submitted to the district attorney.

Alexander, 40, was on an Instagram live stream when he approached the home and was intercepted by security officials outside of her house. Shortly before the incident, Alexander was seen walking through her home where a security official appeared to say, "You've got to leave."

He responded: "Don't put your hands on me. Please don't put your hands on me."

Alexander then asked, "Hey, where's Britney?"

He then walked outside of the house and into the tent set up where crews were installing roses at an altar.

"I'm her first husband. I'm here to crash her wedding," he said. TMZ captured an image of the incident.

The Department confirmed to Fox News Digital that deputies responded to Spears' residence at 2 p.m. on a "trespassing in progress" call and made contact with Alexander.

During the contact, authorities "discovered that Mr. Alexander had an outstanding felony warrant for his arrest. The warrant was issued out of county."

"They placed him under arrest for the warrant, and the deputies and investigators are investigating what occurred at the residence to determine if any criminal violations occurred," the department added. "Eventually he will be booked at the Ventura County Jail."

"Britney is shaken but doesn’t want to let this get her down," a source told Page Six. "Everyone is thankfully safe, and Jason is no longer on the property."

This will be Britney’s third marriage. She first tied the knot with childhood sweetheart Alexander in January 2004 during an early morning ceremony at A Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Their marriage was annulled 55-hours later, which he claimed was forced by Britney’s mother, Lynne, and Britney’s management.

Ten months later, Britney walked down the aisle again and married Kevin Federline. Their marriage lasted three years until a divorce was finalized in July 2007.

Spears will soon walk down the aisle and marry Sam Asghari, and their wedding is reportedly set to be a star-studded affair with a host of A-list guests in attendance.

Preparations for an intimate event at her home in the Thousand Oaks area of Los Angeles are underway as a massive tent was spotted being installed in the backyard of her home.

Dozens of crew members were seen installing equipment at her house in Southern California ahead of the nuptials, as a huge outdoor venue was put in place near the tennis court of her Spanish mansion.

Her Lake Sherwood home, located in a gated community situated on a world-class golf course, will reportedly host the likes of Madonna, Paris Hilton, Selena Gomez, Kate Hudson and Gwyneth Paltrow as Spears says "I do" to Asghari.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Settle down, Jason. You got first dibs on that tight little pussy and avoided the worst of the nutty. Be satisfied, dude.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    I dont think it was first dibs

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts