Thread: ‘Why Are You So Scared Of Breasts?’ Florence Pugh Wears Sheer Dress, Calls Critics Prudes Who Need To ‘Grow Up’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

Look At Me ‘Why Are You So Scared Of Breasts?’ Florence Pugh Wears Sheer Dress, Calls Critics Prudes Who Need To ‘Grow Up’

By Amanda Harding - The Daily Wire

“Black Widow” actress Florence Pugh has a message for anyone who recently took issue with her wearing a revealing dress with no bra: “grow up.”

The 26-year-old British star caused a stir by wearing a sheer, hot pink Valentino gown at the fashion house’s haute couture show Friday in Rome. She notably chose not to wear undergarments, which made her breasts visible.

Pugh wrote a lengthy social media post defending her decision to wear the dress. It included the hashtag, “#f***ingfreethef***ingnipple.”

“Listen, I knew when I wore that incredible Valentino dress that there was no way there wouldn’t be a commentary on it,’” she shared on Instagram. “‘Whether it be negative or positive, we all knew what we were doing. I was excited to wear it, not a wink of me was nervous. I wasn’t before, during or even now after.”

A post shared by on

Pugh equated going topless with having body confidence.

“What’s been interesting to watch and witness is just how easy it is for men to totally destroy a woman’s body, publicly, proudly, for everyone to see,’” she continued. “It isn’t the first time and certainly won’t be the last time a woman will hear what’s wrong with her body by a crowd of strangers, what’s worrying is just how vulgar some of you men can be. Thankfully, I’ve come to terms with the intricacies of my body that make me, me. I’m happy with all of the ‘flaws’ that I couldn’t bear to look at when I was 14.”

The actress said, “I’ve lived in my body for a long time. I’m fully aware of my breast size and am not scared of it. What’s more concerning is…. Why are you so scared of breasts? Small? Large? Left? Right? Only one? Maybe none? What. Is. So. Terrifying.”

The “Don’t Worry Darling” star said she grew up in a family of “very strong, powerful, curvy women” who discovered “power in the creases of our body.”

She went on to insist that going topless was her right as a woman.

“It has always been my mission in this industry to say ‘f*** it and f*** that’ whenever anyone expects my body to morph into an opinion of what’s hot or sexually attractive,” she continued. “I wore that dress because I know.”

Pugh concluded: “If being loudly abusive towards women publicly in 2022 is so easy for you, then the answer is that it is you who doesn’t know. Grow up. Respect people. Respect bodies. Respect all women. Respect humans. Life will get a whole lot easier, I promise. And all because of two cute little nipples….”

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    I support

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    She was awesome/hilarious in Hawkeye. She and Hailee Steinfeld had great chemistry.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Pony (07-12-2022)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    should have had her tits out in that

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Pony (07-12-2022)

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    She is also great in @Fghting with my family' the WWE Paige film.
    Its great fun.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    solid work florence

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 5,209 Posts