Thread: Honey Boo Boo to undergo $13K weight-loss surgery with her boyfriend

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Vintage Honey Boo Boo to undergo $13K weight-loss surgery with her boyfriend

By Francesca Bacardi - Page Six

Honey Boo Boo is going under the knife to live a healthier life.

Born Alana Thompson, the reality star will head to New York City in August after her 17th birthday to undergo weight-loss surgery, her manager confirmed to Page Six Wednesday morning.

The former “Toddlers & Tiaras” star will receive a suture sculpt endoscopic sleeve from weight loss doctor Steven Batash, which can cost about $13,000, TMZ reported.

Thompson reportedly weighs 275 pounds and is looking to drop to 150 after various diets didn’t give her the results she wanted. The TLC star is concerned her weight is genetic and believes surgery is the only way to reach her goals.

The “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” alum will be going under the knife alongside her boyfriend, Dralin Carswell, who also has weight-loss goals in mind.

Thompson and Carswell, 20, have been dating since mid-2021 but didn’t make their relationship Instagram-official until the end of September.

In a Teen Vogue profile published in August, Thompson heartbreakingly shared that she doesn’t have any friends besides her boyfriend.

“To be honest, I do not have many friends. At all,” she admitted at the time, “because I feel like folks are so much like, ‘Oh, my God, I’m friends with Honey Boo Boo.’”

The TLC star then added, “I don’t trust nobody, really, so I don’t have friends.”

Carswell and Thompson first raised eyebrows with their age gap, but they reside in Georgia, where the age of consent is 16.

Thompson’s mother, Mama June Shannon, shared in May 2022 that her daughter and Carswell receive a lot of hate over their interracial relationship.

“She is getting a lot of hate because she’s in an interracial relationship, he is older,” the “Mama June: Road to Redemption” star told TooFab of her daughter’s romance. “At the end of the day, Alana’s not that 6-, 7-year-old child y’all fell in love with 11 years ago.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    this represents so much of what is wrong with society today

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (07-21-2022), Godfather (07-21-2022)