Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 'Like the scene of a ‘Die Hard' movie': FBI raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago, breaks into safe

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Been a busy week. Is Trump in jail yet?

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 863 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Just because he paid them to go away doesn't mean he actually did anything. He took the easy way out. He has said numerous times that he shouldn't have paid them off, that he should have stood up to them, that he should have fought them. Keep in mind, he got burned during a time when women were accusing every man walking for sexual harassment. And the vast majority of those accusations were complete and utter bullshit. And they were accusing right-wing guys of sexual harassment to try to get them off the air. Virtually every accusation levelled against Bill was in reference to things he allegedly said to the woman in question. Real or imagined, right or wrong, it should boil down to a matter of free speech. Bill O'Reilly was not Harvey Weinstein or Bill Cosby.

And again, accusations do not disqualify the man from being able to analyze and comment on politics. It's his bread and butter and he still does it well.

And screw you for that David Duke comment.
    You're absolutely right about the David Duke comment. While my intent was to state that Bill and David have the same amount of credibility in my eyes, upon rereading my comment, I can see why you're offended.

For the record, and internet eternity, I apologize for posting a comment that even remotely could be interpreted as accusing you of being a racist.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perrhaps For This Useful Post:

Pony (09-10-2022), Teh One Who Knocks (09-10-2022)