Thread: Pete Davidson in ‘trauma therapy’ following Kanye West’s attacks on social media

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Boo Hoo Pete Davidson in ‘trauma therapy’ following Kanye West’s attacks on social media

By Nicki Gostin - Page Six

Pete Davidson has been in “trauma therapy” largely due to Kanye West’s attacks on social media, several sources confirmed to Page Six.

Beginning in April, “The King of Staten Island” star, 28, has been seeking help following his feud with the rapper for dating his ex-wife, Kim Kardashian.

“The attention and negativity coming from Kanye and his antics is a trigger for [Pete], and he’s had to seek out help,” an insider told People, who first reported the story, Monday.

The source stressed that, despite calling it quits last week, Davidson “has no regrets for dating Kim and wants it to be made very clear that she’s been nothing but supportive of him throughout their relationship.”

Reps for Davidson and West did not reply for comment.

On Friday, an insider confirmed to Page Six that Davidson and Kardashian, 41, had called quits after nine months of dating.

“Kim and Pete have decided to just be friends,” the source shared. “They have a lot of love and respect for each other, but found that the long distance and their demanding schedules made it really difficult to maintain a relationship.”

Another source also told us that their age difference contributed to the decision.

The “Golddigger” rapper, 45, has continuously criticized the “SNL” alum — who he dubbed Skete — ever since he was first linked to Kardashian in October 2021.

Earlier this year, West released a video for “Eazy” that had him literally kidnapping and burying a cartoon version of Davidson. He also rapped about “beating Pete Davidson’s ass.”

West also attacked Davidson in a second video for the same tune, this time while the actor wore a “Skete” hoodie.

In March, the two men got into a heated text exchange.

“Yo it’s Skete. Can you please take a second and calm down. It’s 8am and it don’t gotta be like this,” the comedian texted West, according to screenshots shared by “SNL” guest writer Dave Sirus.

“Kim is literally the best mother I’ve ever met. What she does for those kids is amazing and you are so f–king lucky that she’s your kids mom,” he continued. “I’ve decided im not gonna let you treat us this way anymore and I’m done being quiet. Grow the f–k up.”

Davidson went on to ask West if they wanted to meet up and talk.

“I’m in LA for the day if you wanna stop being a little internet bitch boy and talk,” he wrote.

“You don’t scare me bro. Your actions are so p—y and embarrassing. It’s so sad to watch you ruin ur legacy on the daily.”

Despite Davidson’s attempts, the Yeezy designer didn’t stop his attacks.

On Monday, West shared a doctored New York Times front page on Instagram that declared, “SKETE DAVIDSON DEAD AT AGE 28.”

Hours later, he took it down after Kardashian was revealed to be “livid” about the post.

“Kim is livid and incredibly upset … Kanye is back to his old ways and Kim will not tolerate his bullying behavior towards the people she loves and cares about,” a source close to the Skims founder told Page Six.

A second source explained that the reality star will “always protect Pete,” no matter their dating status.

Kardashian and West officially divorced in June 2022 after a judge dubbed the makeup mogul legally single. The two were married since 2014 and share four kids together.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    i think the trauma was just from kim going cowgirl on him

3. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (08-09-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    I mean... did you hear the track Kanye put out to dis Pete?! It is a fuckin' banger, maybe that's why he's traumatized

I listen to it at the gym for a little motivation, gotta admit I love that gangster rap when I'm working out. Even if the lyrics are nonsense you can't deny the beat pumps you up

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (08-16-2022)