Thread: Boston Children’s Hospital Offering Gender-Affirming Hysterectomies To Kids Who Can’t Even Drink Legally

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

Woke Boston Children’s Hospital Offering Gender-Affirming Hysterectomies To Kids Who Can’t Even Drink Legally

By Virginia Kruta - The Daily Wire

Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH), ranked the number one children’s hospital in the United States, is offering “gender-affirming hysterectomies” to children who aren’t even old enough to legally purchase alcohol.

According to the hospital’s website, BCH offers comprehensive medical care for children from birth to age 21 — and that includes “gender affirming” care for transgender youths as well.

“The Center for Gender Surgery at Boston Children’s Hospital offers gender affirmation surgery services to eligible adolescents and young adults who are ready to take this step in their journey,” the hospital’s website reads. “It is the first center of its kind in the U.S. in a major pediatric hospital setting.”

Pediatric gynecologist Frances Grimstad, MD, MS — who specializes in transgender reproductive health at Boston Children’s Hospital — explained in a video what a “gender-affirming hysterectomy” entailed.

“A gender-affirming hysterectomy is very similar to most hysterectomies that occur,” she began. “A hysterectomy itself is the removal of the uterus, the cervix (which is the opening of the uterus) and the fallopian tubes which are attached to the sides of the uterus.”

“Some gender-affirming hysterectomies will also include the removal of the ovaries but that’s technically a separate procedure called a bilateral oophorectomy. And not every gender-affirming hysterectomy includes that, and people who are having gender-affirming hysterectomies do not have to have their ovaries removed,” she added.

Hysterectomies — whether for gender-affirming reasons or not — are not reversible and will render the patient permanently unable to bear children.

“A world renown pediatric facility proudly talking about removing the uteruses of healthy young girls in the name of gender affirming care is terrifying,” Erika Sanzi, director of outreach at nonprofit Parents Defending Education, told The National Desk.

According to the BCH website, children as young as 15 can go under the knife for breast augmentations or double mastectomies in the name of gender affirmation — with parental consent. At 17, a trans woman can receive a vaginoplasty — and at 18, a trans man can receive metoidioplasty or phalloplasty.

“‘Gender-affirming care’ is newspeak for permanently altering the bodies of kids & adults through drugs and surgery,” Delano Squires responded to the BCH video. “If you watch the vid with no sound, you’d assume this lady was talking about her love of classic literature. I’ll take a bulldog over a ‘winsome’ butcher any day.”

Another Twitter user added, “You can be upbeat, enthusiastic and smiley when it’s a ‘gender affirming’ hysterectomy you’re describing. A major operation that will leave you infertile is promoted as if it’s a fun makeover.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    When I was a kid I look back and think, I cant believe I wore those clothes, or that haircut, now these kids will look back and wonder where their dick or uterus went

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (08-17-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    i am sure it got planted with a tree so they can visit it