vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

WTF Jennette McCurdy reads disturbing email from abusive late mom

By Riley Cardoza - Page Six

Jennette McCurdy read a disturbing email from her mom on “Red Table Talk.”

Jennette McCurdy shared a disturbing email from her abusive late mother, Debbie McCurdy, during her “Red Table Talk” debut.

The actress, 30, read the message aloud to the Facebook Watch show’s co-hosts, Adrienne Banfield Norris, Jada Pinkett Smith and Willow Smith, while discussing her new memoir, “I’m Glad My Mom Died.”

“I am so disappointed in you,” Debbie began the email, which was also included in the book.

“You used to be my perfect little angel, but now you are nothing more than a little … slut, a floozy, all used up,” Jennette read in People’s sneak peek of the upcoming episode, noting that her mom used “all caps” for the insults.

Debbie slammed the “iCarly” alum for being with a “hideous ogre of a man” and “rubbing his disgusting hairy stomach” on a “website called TMZ.”

After calling Jennette a “conniving, evil … liar,” Debbie went on to write, “You look pudgier, too. It’s clear you’re eating your guilt. Thinking of you with his ding-dong inside of you makes me sick. Sick! I raised you better than this.”

Debbie asked where her “good little girl” had gone, adding, “Where did she go and who is this monster that has replaced her? You’re an ugly monster now. I told your brothers about you, and they all said they disown you just like I do. We want nothing to do with you.”

The email concluded, “P.S. Send money for a new fridge; ours broke.”

McCurdy initially shared the email in her memoir.

As Smith, 21, said, “Wow,” McCurdy laughed at the message’s closing.

“The P.S. gets me,” the “Sam & Cat” alum said.

The mother-daughter pair were estranged by the time Debbie died in 2013. Seven years later, the former Nickelodeon star performed her one-woman show, “I’m Glad My Mom Died,” in Los Angeles and New York.

In interviews promoting her book of the same name, which was published in August, McCurdy spoke candidly about the eating disorders she struggled with as her mom weighed her, measured her thighs and counted her calories.

“Grief for me toward my mom used to be really complicated,” the singer said on “Good Morning America” last month, explaining that writing the book played a huge role in her “healing” journey.

“I felt like she didn’t deserve my tears and my sadness since she was abusive, but it simplified in a really relieving way and now feels like I’m able to just miss her,” she said.

McCurdy’s “Red Table Talk” episode premieres Wednesday.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    what a bitch

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (09-12-2022)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    PS: send me money

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)