Thread: Democrats In D.C. Run When Confronted By Reporter About Skyrocketing Crime Rates

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Obvious Democrats In D.C. Run When Confronted By Reporter About Skyrocketing Crime Rates

By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

Fox News political analyst Gianno Caldwell pressed Republicans and Democrats in Washington, D.C., this week on the matter of rising crime rates across the country.

Caldwell received responses from various Republicans about solutions to the problems, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY).

However, when he approached Democrats on the crime situation, many of them ran.

During his interviews, Caldwell approached Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) who refused to talk because he claimed that he was “in a rush right now.”

“We just want to talk about the crisis that is impacting our country with crime across the nation,” Caldwell said as Nadler tried to avoid being on camera while waiting for the elevator.

“I can’t do it now,” Nadler claimed.

“Congressman Nadler, can we set up a meeting with your office and have a discussion?” Caldwell asked.

“Uh,” Nadler responded. “Maybe. I’m going to be pretty busy.”

WATCH:

Caldwell also approached Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-NY).

“Senator, any reaction to the crime crisis in America?” Caldwell asked. “Crime is up, sir. There’s a crisis. You have any reaction? You’re a leader, I would think that you would have a reaction to what’s going on in the country.”

“Thank you,” Schumer responded.

WATCH:

Caldwell confronted Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) on the matter.

“Any reaction to the rise in violent crime across the country which is impacting students?” Caldwell asked the congresswoman at an event where she talked about the far-Left push to cancel student debt.

“I mean our work on student cancellation is a direct response to what I would consider to be policy violence,” she claimed.

A short time later, Caldwell caught up with Pressley while she walking and he pressed her on the answer that she gave.

“You mentioned policy violence, I just wanted to follow up on that,” he said.

A staffer for Pressley interjected, saying, “She got your question.”

When Caldwell continued to press on whether Pressley still believed in defending the police, her staff just said that he should email them about the subject.

WATCH:

Finally, Caldwell pressed Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) over her repeated calls to defund law enforcement.

“Any reaction to rising crime in America?” Caldwell asked.

Omar did not responded.

“You supported the defund the police movement that led to a rise in crime,” he continued. “Do you have any reaction? Any reaction? No reaction? It impacts your citizens.”

Omar did not say a single word as she drove off in a tiny car.

WATCH:

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks