Thread: Twitter erupts over viral video of Waffle House employee deflecting a thrown chair: 'A new superhero'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Zounds Twitter erupts over viral video of Waffle House employee deflecting a thrown chair: 'A new superhero'

By Kendall Tietz | Fox News

"Waffle House" is trending on Twitter in reaction to a video of an employee deflecting and slapping down a chair that was thrown at her during a fight at one of the chain's restaurants in Austin, Texas.

The original video, which is more than two minutes long, shows the lead-up and fight between multiple Waffle House customers and employees.

The employee who was struck with two chairs has gone viral for her quick reflexes and impressive deflection.

WARNING: VIDEOS BELOW CONTAIN PROFANITY

"The US Military has many branches defending our country," comedian Brad Williams tweeted. "Army Navy Marines Air Force Waffle House Employees."

"I was curious why Waffle House was trending," tweeted civil rights attorney Scott Hechinger. "I figured it was a fight. But after going down the rabbit hole, watching various clips, I've come to the conclusion that this was no fight. This was the global coronation of a new superhero. ‘Waffle House Girl.’"

"She needs to be the lead in the next action film," actor and musician Mekka Don tweeted. "Waffle House job training is off the chain."

"I trained at Waffle House," tweeted Lynda Carter, replying to a tweet with a video of her as Wonder Woman.

"Maybe I'm an old softy. But what if, just maybe, we could collectively set aside our differences, join together, and enter 2023 in harmonious agreement that Waffle House Girl is the bada-- MVP of the year," tweeted podcast host Aaron Sagers.

"I really wonder what conversations take place at Waffle House HQ," questioned YouTuber Kalen Allen.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    People are so ridiculous. However, that Lynda Carter tweet is hilarious.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    What does 'yaow' mean?

Yaow bro
    Yaow n***

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks