Thread: Pamela Anderson Drops Bombshell Claim On Tim Allen — He Says It Never Happened

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

MeToo Pamela Anderson Drops Bombshell Claim On Tim Allen — He Says It Never Happened

By Virginia Kruta - The Daily Wire

Former “Baywatch” babe Pamela Anderson claims in her new book that comedian Tim Allen flashed her on the set of his hit sitcom “Home Improvement” — when she was 23 years old — but Allen says it never happened.

According to a report from entertainment site Variety, Anderson described the incident in her upcoming tome “Love, Pamela” — claims that Allen opened his robe and exposed himself to her because she said he wanted to level the playing field after seeing her naked in Playboy magazine.

“On the first day of filming, I walked out of my dressing room, and Tim was in the hallway in his robe. He opened his robe and flashed me quickly — completely naked underneath. He said it was only fair, because he had seen me naked. Now we’re even. I laughed uncomfortably,” Anderson wrote.

Allen, who would have been 37 years old at the time, responded to Anderson’s claim in a statement to Variety: “No, it never happened. I would never do such a thing.”

Anderson played Lisa the Tool Girl on Allen’s show-within-a-show — “Tool Time” — from the pilot episode to the end of the second season, after which “Baywatch” took off and she left “Home Improvement.” She did return for a cameo — playing her original character — in the sitcom’s sixth season.

Anderson’s book, which tells the story of her rise to fame, also shares details of her long relationship with Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee.

“My relationship with Tommy may have been the only time I was ever truly in love,” Anderson wrote in an excerpt obtained by People magazine.

Anderson also wrote about the now-infamous sex tape that was stolen from their home and then sold, saying, “It ruined lives, starting with our relationship — and it’s unforgivable that people, still to this day, think they can profit from such a terrible experience, let alone a crime.”

She blamed the stress from the tape’s release, in part, for their eventual divorce, recounting a time she she said Lee had twisted her arm and “threw” her into a wall while she held their infant son.

“The divorce from Tommy was the hardest, lowest, most difficult point of my life. I was crushed. I still couldn’t believe that the person I loved the most was capable of what had happened that night. We were both devastated, but I had to protect my babies,” she said.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Wow. Miss Irrelevant trying to get some more time in the spotlight.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (01-23-2023)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    #BelieveAllWomen

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    he likely did it and they laughed about it at the time. there's no way he can admit he did it any longer... so here we are

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (01-30-2023), PorkChopSandwiches (01-30-2023)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    he likely did it and they laughed about it at the time. there's no way he can admit he did it any longer... so here we are
    Plus he was jacked on blow and probably doesn't remember

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    She was so much hotter before the implants.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

KevinD (01-30-2023)