#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

RIP Annie Wersching, 'Bosch,' '24' and 'Runaways' actress, dead at 45

By Janelle Ash | Fox News

Annie Wersching, the actress who starred in the television dramas "Bosch," "Timeless" and "24," has died at 45, Fox News Digital confirms.

According to Wersching's rep, the actress passed away Sunday after being diagnosed with cancer in 2020. Her husband, Stephen Full, shared a statement remembering his wife.

"There is a cavernous hole in the soul of this family today. But she left us the tools to fill it," Full wrote. "She found wonder in the simplest moment. She didn’t require music to dance. She taught us not to wait for adventure to find you. ‘Go find it. It’s everywhere.’ And find it we shall."

His statement continued, "As I drove our boys, the true loves of her life, down the winding driveway and street, she would yell BYE! until we were out of earshot and into the world. I can still hear it ringing. Bye my Buddie. ‘I love you little family…'"

Wersching is also known for her portrayal of the mother of Karolina, the superhero in Marvel's "Runaways."

More recently, she voiced a character in the videogame "The Last of Us," which has been adapted into a television show by HBO.

The actress also appeared as the Borg queen in "Star Trek: Picard" season 2.

A GoFundMe account was launched on behalf of her family: "Everyone loved Annie. Everyone. But however much we loved her, she loved her boys more. Let's help take care of them for her," the website reads.

Wersching is survived by her husband and their children: Freddie, 12, Ozzie and Archie, 4.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts

Way too young.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (01-30-2023)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    lots of young people dying these days