Thread: I’m an ex-banker ‘genderless dragon’ — now my son won’t talk to me

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Attention Whore I’m an ex-banker ‘genderless dragon’ — now my son won’t talk to me

By Andrew Court - New York Post

They made their body modification fantasy a reality — at the expense of family.

A former banker who covered their body in tattoos and piercings in a bid to become the world’s “first genderless dragon” is speaking out about the dramatic body transformation.

Tiamat Legion Medusa, 61, who hails from Texas, has spent the past decade undergoing an epic metamorphosis into the mythical monster.

In an interview with YouTuber Anthony Padilla, Medusa — who was born Richard Hernandez, and now uses they/them pronouns — explained they were working as a high-flying financier before deciding they could no longer partake in corporate conformity.

“I was in my late 40s, prior to me living my life as the freak that I am … I already had 79 piercings and most of them were hidden,” explained Medusa, who goes by Dragon Lady Medusa online. “The ones that weren’t I could take out every day and put them back in, which is what I used to do.”

Medusa — born Richard Hernandez — is pictured in the 1980s. They previously worked as a banker.

However, Medusa had long dreamed of adding more prominent piercings and tattoos which weren’t appropriate for the world of finance — so they subsequently quit their career and embarked on pursuing their dragon dream.

In the years since, Medusa has tattooed their face, split their tongue and even added $80,000 horn implants on their forehead as part of the transformation.

But it hasn’t always been smooth sailing, since the entertainer admitted they are estranged from their adult son who doesn’t understand the extreme makeover.

“The relationship or the connection with my son has changed,” the tattooed Texan confessed. “At the time when I started my transformation, my son had already turned 16, and he rejected me at that point in my life.”

“My son hasn’t been in my life for seven years, I’m hoping that he is at least watching me on the internet because the reason I’m out
    there in such a big way is for him,” Medusa declared.

“My son hasn’t been in my life for seven years, I’m hoping that he is at least watching me on the internet because the reason I’m out there in such a big way is for him,” they somberly added.

Meanwhile, Medusa is on a mission to prove that you can be both successful and forge an unconventional path at the same time, and encouraged all people stuck in corporate careers to pursue their authentic truth.

“It’s incredible to hear and see people who don’t know me to automatically assume that I’m a loser, I’ve never accomplished anything in my life, or I’m ignorant and probably didn’t graduate from high school,” they declared.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts
    Respect his identity

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    His identity is "stupid douchebag" and I'm not surprised that his son won't give him the time of day. If, at any point in time of my life while he was still alive, my father came home looking like that, I'd kick his ass out of the house and tell him to never come back for my and my mother's sake.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    put this one down already

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Not genuine without cloacae.