Thread: Biden mocked for tweeting 'super real, totally not fake' letter from a child about equal pay

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Fake News Biden mocked for tweeting 'super real, totally not fake' letter from a child about equal pay

By Alexander Hall | Fox News

President Biden tweeted a handwritten letter he allegedly received from a little girl asking him to "fix" the gender wage gap Tuesday. The internet scorched him for it, with many suggesting it was fake.

A screenshot of the error-riddled letter read, "Dear Presitent Biden: I just wanted to tell something not fair to ladies. Men are getting more money then girls. I think you should fix this. Since your the presitent. Even I’m a child and I think we should do something."

Biden responded by praising the letter allegedly written by "Charlotte," tweeting:

"Charlotte, I couldn’t agree more. Women lose thousands of dollars each year, and hundreds of thousands over a lifetime, because of gender and racial wage gaps," he wrote. "I’m committed to building an economy where my daughters have the same rights and opportunities as my sons."

Twitter users were immediately skeptical.

"Lmfao this is so fake that it's embarrassing Biden's handlers even thought anyone would think it was real," State Freedom Caucus Network Comms Director Greg Price tweeted.

"Sooo, they have staff writing fake notes from children to Biden now... lol," author and comedian Tim Young wrote.

"Which of your staffers held the pencil in the wrong hand to write this?" The Post Millennial photojournalist Beth Baisch asked.

Software engineer Billy Markus wrote, "looks super real and totally not fake."

The conservative commentator and comedy duo the Hodgetwins tweeted, "People actually believe this s---?"

"Holy load of bull, Batman," MRCTV managing editor Brittany Hughes tweeted.

"1)This letter is so fake that its embarrassing," former congressional nominee Luke Negron said. "2)The wage gap is even more fake. When you factor in job choice, willingness to work nights/weekends, job danger etc, there is no wage gap. Your 'wage gap' comes from comparing a part time female teacher to a full time male engineer."

"Are we sure Jill Biden didn’t write that?" The Federalist CEO and co-founder Sean Davis asked. "It’s written at the same grade level as her joke of a ‘dissertation.’"

Some commentators jokingly suggested "Charlotte" should embrace trans politics.

"Just tell Charlotte to become non-binary. Problem solved," radio host Kim Klacik tweeted, while WalkAway campaign founder Brandon Straka similarly said, "Just tell Charlotte she’s a boy. Problem solved."

Journalist Caleb Parke suggested that "Charlotte," if she exists, will face male oppression in sports because of Biden, "poor Charlotte will be competing against men in any sports she decides to join or her parents put her in thanks to Biden. Let's hope she doesn't end up with a concussion."

DeSantis spokesman Jeremy Redfern tweeted,"I guess his daughters didn’t have the ‘right and opportunity’ to sit on the board of Burisma," referring to the Ukrainian energy company Hunter Biden worked for.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Looks like he wrote it

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    to be fair, just saying it's fake doesn't make it fake

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    It doesn't look fake to me. But I wonder where the little girl got the idea?

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    My nephew is 21 and his hand-writing is worse than that. Keep in mind folks, there are younger people than us that have grown up without ever having picked up a pencil at all. Everything they've done was done with computers.

So yeah, it could be very fake. It could've been written by a 30 year old.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    my 17 year olds handwriting is atrocious... but he won't listen to me

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts