Thread: Full-frontal nude dating show ‘Naked Attraction’ quietly added to Max

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Ziiiiip Full-frontal nude dating show ‘Naked Attraction’ quietly added to Max

By Samantha Ibrahim - New York Post

Don’t be streaming Max on the job… because this show is totally NSFW.

The British dating show “Naked Attraction” — an aptly named series where contestants go on dates that can end, well, naked -— was subtly put on the streaming service last week.

The episodes of the six-season series that were added to Max are uncensored, so fans can enjoy the guilty pleasure in all of its nude glory.

However, each installment comes with a warning label before the start that reads: “The following series is intended only for mature audiences.”

“It contains full frontal nudity, coarse language, and graphic discussions about the human body. Viewer discretion is advised,” the note continued.

The UK series revolves around players who can eliminate potential dates if their birthday suit-wearing bodies aren’t up to his or her standards. Each contestant will then later be judged themselves while wearing no clothes.

Critical reception over the show has been steamy, with fans on social media loving the hot concept of the show.

“My fkn sister just put me on to this ‘naked attraction’ show and this is the craziest sh-t i EVER watched on tv,” one person penned on X (formerly known as Twitter).

A second viewer chimed in: “There is something so cringe about watching the body language of a naked man who has been rejected. I kinda hate the way things are and shouldn’t be watching this (I’m contributing to the demand), but I’m fascinated by this.”

Even US talk shows are picking up on the wild full-frontal reality show.

“The View” host Sara Haines and her fellow panelists were discussing the series on Monday’s episode. The 45-year-old did her best impression of a penis as she spoke about the production on air.

Moderator Whoopi Goldberg seemed unhappy with the project’s premise, describing it as a show “where contestants choose dates based on their naked bodies.”

Haines then admitted that she would be too scared to ever appear on the series.

“I don’t feel confident naked,” she said. “It might be my own body dysmorphic disorder, but I’m not going to go and give my most vulnerable self and say, by the way, let’s just go down and strip on out. The other thing is, the human body, there are parts that are beautiful. A penis? Not one of them.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Ain't nutting on what the Japanese do