#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Holy Shit Taylor Swift Projected to Make $4.1 Billion from Eras Tour

By the TMZ Staff

For Taylor Swift, it pays to take her show on the road -- and into theaters, too -- she could be raking in a whopping $4.1 BILLION from her super popular "Eras" tour.

The eye-popping figure would mean Taylor owns the most lucrative concert tour in U.S. history -- and, in the process, she'd not only be lining her pockets, but also boosting the American economy.

Taylor's multi-billion dollar windfall is an estimate from Peter Cohan, who teaches MBA students at Babson College in Massachusetts. He says he crunched the numbers for The Washington Post, and came out with some astounding figures.

Get a load of this ... Taylor's estimated cut would be larger than the yearly economic output of 42 countries, and a $4.1 billion profit is also enough to send every American a little more than $17.

Swiftee stimulus checks, imagine that!!!

Taylor's making the most of her money from ticket sales and her highly-coveted merch ... while hotels in cities where the "Eras" tour stopped are said to have added $208 million to their coffers, and that's only counting the actual night of the concerts. Realistically, most fans stay at least one extra day.

The economic impact of the "Eras" tour is huge too. For instance, her 6 shows at SoFi Stadium in L.A. injected $320 million into the county's economy, while her Denver shows resulted in a $140 million boost ... and her Kansas City and Cincinnati stops brought in $48 million to each of those cities.

Taylor's sharing the wealth ... as we reported, she dished out over $50 million in total bonuses to her concert crew, and gave every truck driver hauling her tour equipment around the country an extra $100k.

The pot is about to get even sweeter ... Taylor's set to earn even more from her 'Eras Tour' concert movie, it just hit theaters and the demand is huge ... with the movie presale eclipsing $100 million worldwide.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Tight little earnings, tight little body, tight little...

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Tight little earnings, tight little body, tight little...

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    Yeah, wouldn't bother me at all if her next album was about me...

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    I have said this many times, I would throw her around like a ragdoll, make her walk bowlegged for years, and inspire her to write her next 10 albums about me.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Get a load of this ... Taylor's estimated cut would be larger than the yearly economic output of 42 countries, and a $4.1 billion profit is also enough to send every American a little more than $17.

He says he crunched the numbers for The Washington Post, and came out with some astounding figures.
    I had to look up the math on this... I think they're saying the tour's gross is $4.1B. She rolls into cities with dozens of semi-trucks, busses, staff, promoters, overhead, etc... But even then, the numbers people are saying is she may net to 45%. Even if it's only 25% it's still fucking wild.