Thread: Power tripping law-enforcement

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts

Law Power tripping law-enforcement

For some reason I've been watching a heap of these videos, watching the police violate constitutional rights of citizens. I'll post one here from time to time and might have a comment.

It would be interesting to know the outcome of this one, because there seems to be some other incident that is alluded to. But so far it looks like butt-sore police not getting their way and retaliating.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks

About as good an example of police meltdown and overreach that I've come across. I tend to be over obliging with police because to be honest they make me nervous, but the simple truth is that you don't need to get them one more inch than your legal obligations.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    About as good an example of police meltdown and overreach that I've come across. I tend to be over obliging with police because to be honest they make me nervous, but the simple truth is that you don't need to get them one more inch than your legal obligations.
    Not sure if these are from the USA or not, but things changed as more and more of our law enforcement's training got shuffled off to under some other country's supervision, I dont recall which at the moment

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    Not sure if these are from the USA or not, but things changed as more and more of our law enforcement's training got shuffled off to under some other country's supervision, I dont recall which at the moment
    Most of the examples I'll be posting are simply cops used to getting their way and not knowing the law. Which suggests lack of training or too much time in their own echo-chamber. But I'm sure you have a fine conspiracy in the making.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Most of the examples I'll be posting are simply cops used to getting their way and not knowing the law. Which suggests lack of training or too much time in their own echo-chamber. But I'm sure you have a fine conspiracy in the making.
    its not a matter of opinion that a certain small middle eastern country began training much of our law enforcement a while back

Mar 18, 2022 — The ADL is one of three groups that have offered training trips to Israel for US police officers.
    New York City (March 17, 2022) — A key facilitator of police exchange programs between the U.S. and Israel was forced to pause its programs following a nation-wide grassroots campaign, according to a leaked document and their own admission. Articles published today by The Guardian and Jewish Currents reveal a draft memo addressed to Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt, written during the height of the Black-led uprisings in June 2020 sparked by the police murder of George Floyd. Entitled “Law Enforcement Trainings in Israel” and authored by senior staff at the ADL, the document details how the ADL, one of the main facilitators of police exchanges between the U.S. and Israel, was forced to acknowledge that its exchange program helped militarize U.S. police and harm communities of color.

https://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/...ice-exchanges/
    as usual, my positions are well researched, my friend

the matter here is less that these police do not know the law, more that they are counting on a citizen's ignorance thereof, in which case they can try to assert many things that are beyond their lawful scope of power - when confronted with a citizen who knows the law, mostly they have no choice but to back down since they are the ones acting unlawfully.

this is learned behavior
    Last edited by FBD; 01-02-2024 at 08:29 PM. Reason: if I were necessarily anti isreal I'da been posting a lot more Owen Benjamin ;)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ok, we've heard you. Are you going to continue to bring up Israel in this thread?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ok, we've heard you. Are you going to continue to bring up Israel in this thread?
    nah, I've already brought up the elephant in the room, it keeps appearing as a motif across many threads and I back these things up time and time again, so I think once will suffice here (its just a typical something gets posted, I show some roots, they get questioned, I back it up, then everyone's all oh shit not this again sorry bro, dont shoot the messenger, just providing some clarity for the question of why would the f'nm police do shit like this....because they were trained to, it is what it is.)

but to clarify, the root of these matters is the central banking cartels and not Isreal per se, since Isreal is a fabrication between the rothschilds and England, there's many guilty jews and many innocent ones also.

that said, it is good to know the law so that one does not fall prey to these Plebe-fucking measures that are undertaken
    Last edited by FBD; 01-02-2024 at 09:03 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (01-02-2024)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Careful. If enough people with balaclavas stand outside police stations filming they will make it illegal.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    2nd scene: that male cop was solid.