Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Biden approval rating plummets to the lowest on record in last 15 years

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Fail Biden approval rating plummets to the lowest on record in last 15 years

By Danielle Wallace - Fox News

President Biden's approval rating plummeted to the lowest on record for a U.S. president in the last 15 years, according to a new poll by ABC News.

Biden's approval rating sits at just 31%, according to a national survey produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates, with fieldwork by Ipsos Public Affairs via its online, probability-based KnowledgePanel. The poll found 58% of respondents disapprove of the job Biden is doing as president. That makes his approval rating worse than even former President Trump’s lowest in office, which was 36%, according to ABC News. It also marks the lowest since former President George W. Bush's administration in the mid-2000s.

Just 18% approve of how Biden is handling immigration at the southern border – half of his approval rating on the issue in the spring. ABC News said that means Biden has the lowest approval ranking on immigration in particular for any U.S. president featured in past ABC News/Washington Post polls that asked a version of the same question since January 2004.

On the economy, the poll found that just 13% of Americans say they are better off financially since Biden took office. Following a 37-year record set in September, 43% of the respondents surveyed from Jan. 4-8, 2024, said they're not as well off, and 41% said they were about the same financially since the current administration started.

ABC News said that around the middle of Trump's term, just 13% – one-third as many people as Biden – said they were not as well off as before he took office, replacing former President Obama. The poll found that just 31% approve of how Biden is handling the economy, while 56% disapprove.

Just 26% of Americans approve of Biden's handling of the Israel-Hamas war, while 48% disapprove. Though the poll noted a substantial 25% don't express an opinion on the issue.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    The anti-Trump vote will get him over the line. All he needs to do is keep standing and mumbling something.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Pony (01-16-2024)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    The anti-Trump vote will get him over the line. All he needs to do is keep standing and mumbling something.
    You still havent watched 2000 mules yet, have you

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    You still havent watched 2000 mules yet, have you
    You've been eating baked beans and toast for breakfast again haven't you?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You've been eating baked beans and toast for breakfast again haven't you?
    oh, you guys, who believe any meme the MSM puts out

seriously though, have you watched it?

(you're not telling me you dont think the globalist agents stole the election, are you cuz that would be pretty crazy, any look at the data just blows the meme right out of the water all the way up into geostationary orbit)

the cia must have one of their guys in office otherwise the banker's plans could be in jeopardy, this should be common knowledge

Putin just tells everyone this directly

Last edited by FBD; 01-20-2024 at 03:17 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    oh, you guys, who believe any meme the MSM puts out

seriously though, have you watched it?

(you're not telling me you dont think the globalist agents stole the election, are you cuz that would be pretty crazy, any look at the data just blows the meme right out of the water all the way up into geostationary orbit)

the cia must have one of their guys in office otherwise the banker's plans could be in jeopardy, this should be common knowledge

Putin just tells everyone this directly

You went for the waffles. Shameful!

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    proper smokehouse bacon, free range eggs, smoked sausages etc I'm mostly a carnivore, going for the most high quality materials right from the getgo

I think its pretty hilarious there's people out there that believe Biden legitimately won that's just damned funny, I mean you can either be intellectually honest and say "yeah, he lost, they stole it, they got away with it, it is what it is" or you can literally paint a clown mask on, and...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (01-22-2024)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I go for organic eggs. Local is best.

Hilarious that you think people are just one conspiracy theory away from being like you. Lol. Most people just want peaceful lives and not to be bellowed crap in their ear.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I was talking about Trump here, but you can probably apply that comment anywhere, and to anyone. Now if you had rampant inflation still, could be another story.

I think Biden will win by an even larger margin.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I go for organic eggs. Local is best.

Hilarious that you think people are just one conspiracy theory away from being like you. Lol. Most people just want peaceful lives and not to be bellowed crap in their ear.
    Local's always best

I understand about having gone overboard a bit to the point where we're at a boy cried wolf spot right now, where the one real big important time you guys needed to listen to me with the vax shit, you were already turned out and unwilling to consider anything I was saying at all.

Its a real pity this happened, but much of what I deal with is facts leading towards potential conclusions. The potential conclusions can vary and I wind up considering anything within the realm of possibility as potentially being able to come flying out of the woodwork, if the right things line up. I played along with the "schizo" angle a bit too much here and it just led to this dumb outcome where you all are averse from discussing ww3, the ongoing genocide....things that very much affect our daily lives at this point, and we can always include the bankster siphons and blackmail networks to support them just by looking at the massive rise in prices of everything.

We as Plebes need to be aware of these things if we're ever going to be free of them.

I understand the sentiment, I'm kinda trying run down that hill with the fence post in between my legs without clipping my nuts on one of the posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I was talking about Trump here, but you can probably apply that comment anywhere, and to anyone. Now if you had rampant inflation still, could be another story.

I think Biden will win by an even larger margin.
    I dont think you realize how massive Trump's victory in 2020 really was, brother It will be curious if this year something happens like the national guard making sure unlawful things dont happen like keeping election observers out and not letting anyone see and all the other illegal things they did that should have invalidated those particular election locations. If ever the deep state is wholly unable to rig and influence elections, we'll be seeing the ADL saying how Democracy was destroyed since only 2% of their candidates got in, instead of 95% as they like to boast

I think Biden is dead and the deep state is running along hoping all the bullshit they fling at the wall will stick enough for people to keep believing these political memes. There's enough undercurrent, I fully expect things to go pretty sideways and have a month's worth of stock on reserve, the genocide of the goy will commence at the bestest speed the tunnel occupiers can muster via the corporate channels. You should all put this site's IP into your hosts file so that when they take the internet's DNS down and say that a solar flare took muh internetz, you can still come here and be informed by me about what's going on

Now watch as the DNC Bernie's RFK, the question just remains are they going to have to justify it again by testifying in court that they are a private corporation and can choose their corporate officers as they please, these "primaries" are just suggestions. (Note the RNC did this to Ron Paul in...08? 12? they just didnt wind up having to testify to it in court, they didnt have a Seth Rich to murder, after all...)

Reminder this is what they have planned for the Federal Reserve Note - personal opinion, we're right at the end of 1920-21 right now
    Last edited by FBD; 01-22-2024 at 07:18 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You're starting early. It's only January.

You enjoy the fantasy - brother

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

FBD (01-23-2024)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    and you enjoy yours

mine will stay ephemeral until the right time

yours is gonna scratch the record at some point

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The only broken record is Trump already whining about the rigged Federal election

Some sports fans always whine about the referees every time their team loses, but Trump whines BEFORE the game is played. The world's biggest cry baby!

Funny how he doesn't cry rigged when he wins though lol.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    imagine being witness to such blatant theft

and then you complain when someone says we need to put a stop to it

I expect Trump's win to be even larger this time around