Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Biden urged to seize control of Texas National Guard as state defies Supreme Court ruling

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    GF wasnt arguing anything really, he just said this guy here says XYZ about this

so while I havent done enough research on this particular event to say with certainty either way,

the presenter of the video came out and said several dishonest things worth mention right off the bat before he even got into any details about why he believes there's no way the video is not as presented

sorry mon, you get sus off the bat like that where you cant even present an accurate representation about the situation you're speaking about...
    Lol. You didn't like his intro?

There was absolutely nothing wrong with his intro. Except he didn't say that Biden should be strung up with piano wire. I can understand why this might upset some...

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Lol. You didn't like his intro?

There was absolutely nothing wrong with his intro. Except he didn't say that Biden should be strung up with piano wire. I can understand why this might upset some...
    you're truly ok with him just making shit up? he literally said there's been some hundreds or thousands, and there was literally 371k in december alone

straight up lying

"president biden has been reluctant to deal with the problem"

straight up lying, reluctant to deal with != actively facilitating

biden sued to have his agents open illegal border points

they argued (in bad faith) saying States do not have the ability to protect their borders, when Abbott's letter clearly sourced the power

I mean I didnt want to comment on the soyboy doing the vid, but when you start out with lies like that, what reason do I have to believe him about the other things he says

it'll be interesting to see how this shakes out Texas & 20 other states vs the rogue corporations of the united states that masquerade as a legitimate government

Last edited by FBD; 01-29-2024 at 05:02 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Lol. Whatever that smoking Billy tells you.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Lol. Lying isnt lying unless its done by a Republican.

let's recap quick - this guy made some statements

some are outright false, blatantly so, they are quickly and easily proven false

and one requires a bunch of digging and investigation and perhaps inside knowledge to find out if its true or not

I'm open to the notion GF put forth. but I'm still firm on the guy in the video being a soyboy clown mouthing progressive talking points about the situation. progressives rather consistently show themselves to be willing to bend the truth and be ok with whatever means necessary in order for their ends to be met, and many of them these days have been twisted so thoroughly that they actively hate people that dont agree with them politically, for them that reason alone is plenty sufficient to wish death.

the left used to abhor the notion of Corporations controlling their actions - what happened? yall are champions for the corpos these days.
    Last edited by FBD; 01-30-2024 at 01:21 PM.