Thread: KJP Snaps When Asked About Biden Saying He Recently Talked To French President Who Died 27 Years Ago

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Obvious KJP Snaps When Asked About Biden Saying He Recently Talked To French President Who Died 27 Years Ago

Daily Wire Staff

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre snapped at a reporter this week when she was asked about President Joe Biden’s mental health after he said that he recently talked to a French president who has been dead for nearly three decades.

While delivering remarks in Las Vegas on Sunday, ahead of the Nevada primary this week, Biden hearkened back to a G-7 meeting in the United Kingdom and a gathering of NATO leaders that took place in June of 2021 during which a conversation about the U.S. Capitol breach on January 6 apparently came up.

“I sat down and I said, ‘America’s back’ and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France looked at me and said, ‘You know why — how long you back for?'” Biden recalled, invoking François Mitterrand, the former president of France.

A glaring issue with that recollection is that Mitterrand, who served as president of France from 1981 to 1995, has been dead since 1996. At the time of the G-7 meeting in 2021, Emmanuel Macron was president of France.

A reporter asked Jean-Pierre on Tuesday: “And how is President Biden ever going to convince the three quarters of voters who are worried about his physical and mental health that he is okay even though in Las Vegas he told a story about recently talking to a French president who died in 1996?”

“I’m not even gonna go down that rabbit hole with you, sir,” she responded.

“What is the rabbit hole?” the reporter fired back. “He said he talked to [former French President] Mitterrand and–”

“You saw the president in Vegas, in California,” she responded. “You’ve seen the President in South Carolina. You saw him in Michigan. I’ll just leave it there.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Rabbit hole indeed