I thought it would be good to have a health focused thread. I dont know how much you guys supplement, but I supplement plenty of stuff - fish oil, vit D, zinc, magnesium, also lesser known chinese herbs here or there, or other things like spirulina or reservatrol (which is just a combo of certain herb extracts)

No matter how much damn food you stuff in your mouth, you will never achieve therapeutic levels of nutrients.
https://hiddencomplexity.substack.co...-coconut-water

Under normal circumstances and a healthy diet, the consumption of oily fish will be beneficial, but that is not what we are talking about here. Even when taking into account APOE genotypes (specific markers for a gene that can increase your risk of having both Alzheimer’s and cardiovascular disease…incidentally the second contributes to the first), fish oil supplementation but not consumption of oily fish had a protective role in older diabetic people.

It has been my argument well since I started my defunct Twitter account that supplementation is necessary under specific conditions, regardless of how good your diet is. One may “outgrow” or heal itself out of supplementation, but there is a place for it.