Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    good on ya boys

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGut View Post
    Did you see the cover of 'the sun' this morning?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/
    i hope the pages of newspapers are filled with pics of the wanted for months and months until each little scab is caught and punished!

i took a few exerts from the article to comment on too -

"He just got involved. I blame all this Facebook and Twitter."
    yeah, cos the internet and social media made him walk into the store and loot it

A teenager accused of attempted burglary used his Croydon court appearance to complain about his benefits.
    Aaron Samuels, 19, shouted at the judge: "I don't even get money for housing benefit."
    a typical example of the blame culture our society has become now. obviously not getting housing benefits gave him the right to be a looting scumbag.
    anyone else notice that those complaining and saying they were getting back what was owed to them, were stood there in £100 chavsuits and £150 trainers!?
    to the fucker who said she was just getting her tax back, i'd love to see what tax she has paid to warent getting it back, and in that case i'm off to rob my local curries cos the government bastards take £400 tax off me each bloody month, by my workings out the tax i've paid this country since i got a job at 18 is almost £50,000 . . . . fuck it if she can have a TV for her tax rebate im having a brand new BMW or even a House!! stupid pricks!

The youngest looter hauled before the London courts is a boy of 11 who grabbed a £50 waste bin from a trashed Debenhams store.
    The lad, who cannot be named because of his age, admitted stealing the bin as yobs rampaged through Romford, Essex, on Monday night.
    Prosecutor Steven Davis said: "Police saw him approach a window that had been smashed, lean in, take a waste bin and run off with it." When grabbed by officers the boy said: "I was taking it to pass on to someone else."
    Highbury Youth Court was told the boy had been convicted of a separate offence only a week earlier.
    His mum swore and yelled abuse as she left court. His dad is said to have been recently released from prison after serving time for theft.
    clearly the boy has been set a great example by his criminal father and foul mouthed mother

i love his excuse mind! i hope it was explained that taking it to pass on was still stealing, also ad on the charge of theft with intent to sell/profit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by redred View Post
    they also reported that a dad shopped his own son to the cops and was ashamed of him
    bet there wont be much of this, more a case of the parents saying "we'll have that massive tv in the living room, you can have out old one to play your stolen playstation on"

Quote Originally Posted by minz View Post
    And this is how they delt with the little shits in my home town, Manchester. Make sure you watch the vidio at the bottom of the page.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sing-gang.html
    good on them, except now their gonna be investigated for using excessive force ffs i hope some decent minded people are on the investigation panel, but i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by AntZ View Post
    There is all kinds on "Non Lethal" things that can be used!

In the California Prisons where the most vicious of the vicious gang members in the country seem to be kept, they will not hesitate to use this stuff on them.

A few of these grenades thrown at those rioters in the streets will put a sting on their asses like they have never had before!

awesome! only as soon as they used them over here we'd have the "breach of their human rights" campainers shouting and screaming about their use . . . . i fucking hate these pricks!

Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    good on ya boys

thats the way to do it!!!!!

only hope the police let them be and not slap them with assault charges for smacking a little thug round the head

apologies for teh poor spelling and grammar. Engrish isn’t this users strong point!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Uh oh! White boys takin' back their city!

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGut View Post
    Uh oh! White boys takin' back their city!
    Just wait, this clip will be flipped around to show why the rioters are in a hopeless situation because of racial violence and discrimination from these evil racist white guys!

Back in 1992, the L.A. Times ran endless editorials, right after the riots, trying to get the public to "understand" the rage and excuse the violence!

It will be the same here, I heard commentators trying to do it while showing live pictures of burning buildings.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AntZ View Post
    Just wait, this clip will be flipped around to show why the rioters are in a hopeless situation because of racial violence and discrimination from these evil racist white guys!

Back in 1992, the L.A. Times ran endless editorials, right after the riots, trying to get the public to "understand" the rage and excuse the violence!

It will be the same here, I heard commentators trying to do it while showing live pictures of burning buildings.
    Oh, Im sure...

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks