Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Allergy Season

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    A man, sitting next to a woman on a jet, suddenly sneezes. Unexpectedly, he unzips his pants and wipes the end of his penis off with his handkerchief. He then zips up and continues reading his magazine.

The woman cannot believe what she just saw.

Then he sneezes again, unzips, pulls out his penis and wipes it off with a handkerchief.

The woman says, "Excuse me sir, but that is disgusting and rude."

He says, "I am so sorry that I have offended you. I have this very rare, embarrassing physical handicap that causes me to orgasm every time I sneeze."

The woman, disarmed by the man's honesty, and somewhat embarrassed by her own callousness, says, with sympathy, "Oh you poor man, what are you taking for it?"

"Pepper," he replies.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I have allergies to grass pollen aerosols, cats, dogs, house dust, yeast, lanolin, soap, to name but a few.

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by minz View Post
    I have allergies to grass pollen aerosols, cats, dogs, house dust, yeast, lanolin, soap, to name but a few.

Damn!

Do you just keep a wiping towel over your shoulder?

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AntZ View Post
    Damn!

Do you just keep a wiping towel over your shoulder?

I was your typical snotty nosed kid now I just live on anti histamine and ventolin.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I have an allergy to shellfish, i get it from my mother.

Worst thing is i never used to have it, started when i was around 30.. And i used to LOVE shellfish, crab, lobster, prawns, the works. Cant go near it now, i feel it immediately and have to take anti-histamine pretty quick otherwise i start tae swell..

Oh and asprin too, again never used to, that wan started when i was around 22, decided after a night out that it would be a good idea to have an asprin and a pint o water, try preventing the hangover. Went tae bed but couldn't sleep, after a bit noticed my skin felt funny, went to the bathroom and i didn't recognise myself! Me face looked like Will Smith in that movie

Called the emergency doc, he came round an game me steroids n anti an said if its not gone down in an hour call me back and ur going to hospital!

..thankfully the swelling went down!

El Goofy Fantastico!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothBob View Post
    I have an allergy to shellfish, i get it from my mother.

Oh and asprin too, again never used to,
    I was very sickly as a baby and nearly died from an aspirin allergic reaction, which led to my being hospitalized for several days. Thankfully, I was too young for any of that to be actively remembered.

Oh, and, if you are allergic to shellfish, you stop stop getting it from your mother.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I developed allergies to shell fish after having half my thyroid out. After a few years, it went away. Weird.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    I was very sickly as a baby and nearly died from an aspirin allergic reaction, which led to my being hospitalized for several days. Thankfully, I was too young for any of that to be actively remembered.

Oh, and, if you are allergic to shellfish, you stop stop getting it from your mother.
    Ach she was a wonderful woman, she really was, she had quite a few allergy's, had lots o potions and concoctions, poor wee thing.

Has been 3 years since she passed on and I still dont think ive come to terms with it..

Anyway, ah dont mean to go there..

Did your parents tell you when you were young to avoid asprin? I knew a guy who was in hospital as a kid from a serious wasp sting allergy and was drilled by his parents to go nowhere without these really lethal looking auto-syringe's which he had to inject himself immediately with if he got stung. I knew him in his 20's, used to share a flat with his brother, and he always carried the syringe with him everywhere.

El Goofy Fantastico!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Did your parents tell you when you were young to avoid asprin? I knew a guy who was in hospital as a kid from a serious wasp sting allergy and was drilled by his parents to go nowhere without these really lethal looking auto-syringe's which he had to inject himself immediately with if he got stung. I knew him in his 20's, used to share a flat with his brother, and he always carried the syringe with him everywhere.
    Yeah, I was strictly a no-fly zone where aspirin was concerned. Call me Captain Tylenol. I was born in 1970 and those auto injectors weren't something parents really kept around kids at the time. I still don't have one. Oddly, I am convinced my allergy to aspirin has abated, because I can take Pepto Bismol without dying. (Pepto has aspirin in it). I don't want to suggest to anyone to avoid concerns over allergic reactions, but INFORMALLY SPEAKING, I've found that childhood allergies tend to go away once puberty sets in, and adult allergies appear after puberty ends. Pay attention to people, you'll notice that trend.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    Yeah, I was strictly a no-fly zone where aspirin was concerned. Call me Captain Tylenol. I was born in 1970 and those auto injectors weren't something parents really kept around kids at the time. I still don't have one. Oddly, I am convinced my allergy to aspirin has abated, because I can take Pepto Bismol without dying. (Pepto has aspirin in it). I don't want to suggest to anyone to avoid concerns over allergic reactions, but INFORMALLY SPEAKING, I've found that childhood allergies tend to go away once puberty sets in, and adult allergies appear after puberty ends. Pay attention to people, you'll notice that trend.
    Couple o year ago went tae Cancun wi the missus, 1st night were having dinner an I say, fuck it, lets see if I do have allergy so order lobster bisque as a starter. Didnt even have a full spoonfull! As soon as it touched my tongue I new it!

Ran up to the room and took anti histimine and I was fine but thats it, aint gonna try again!

El Goofy Fantastico!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Couple o year ago went tae Cancun wi the missus, 1st night were having dinner an I say, fuck it, lets see if I do have allergy so order lobster bisque as a starter. Didnt even have a full spoonfull! As soon as it touched my tongue I new it!

Ran up to the room and took anti histimine and I was fine but thats it, aint gonna try again!
    I just noticed you have 'Kilt by Waldo..'

I might have to fix that soon...
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    I really love how because of the fucking meth heads that when someone normal goes in to buy allergy medication (the good stuff) you're made to feel like a criminal.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    allergies suck! I used to have seasonal ones up until a few years ago - whenever there was a 10+ degree change in the weather, I'd get all stuffed up. I got rid of them

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah, I should just get rid of them, why didn't I think of that?