Page 426 of 495 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 7416

Thread: What's the last movie you've seen?

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I saw Vince bone Pamela Anderson...never knew he killed people. Wtf
    Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle (left in above photo) was killed on Dec. 8, 1984, in a car accident. Born Nicholas Dingley, he was a passenger in a car driven by Motley Crue's Vince Neil.

The two bands were at a party given in honor of the Finnish band's first U.S. tour, when Neil and Razzle -- both of whom reportedly had already been drinking -- decided to make a run to the liquor store. As the car made its way around a winding Hollywood road, Neil lost control of the vehicle and smashed into another car. All involved sustained injuries, but Razzle was less fortunate. He was taken to South Bay Hospital, where he was declared dead on arrival. He was 24 years old.

Two decades later, Neil -- who was released from his 30-day jail sentence for the incident 10 days early for good behavior -- expressed remorse and admitted that he got off too easy for driving under the influence, telling Blender (via OpposingViews), "I wrote a $2.5 million check for vehicular manslaughter when Razzle died. I should have gone to prison. I definitely deserved to go to prison. But I did 30 days in jail and got laid and drank beer, because that's the power of cash. That's f---ed up."

In a 2006 interview with Metal Express, Hanoi guitarist Andy McCoy was asked about the accident: "I was there, what happened was Razzle disappeared, so did Vince. So me and T-Bone, Tommy Lee, took his car and went looking for them. We drove past this accident, and I was like, What color was the car they were driving? Because we just passed a f---king accident with a bright red sports car. Then I saw Razzle's hat on the street."

In 2011, Hanoi singer Michael Monroe gave sleazeroxx.com his take: "There was an accident, and unfortunately our drummer was killed. As far as Vince Neil, I have nothing to say. It was an accident. What happened happened, and it can't be changed. Everybody suffered from the whole thing."

Hanoi Rocks soldiered on briefly, bringing in former Clash drummer Terry Chimes to finish off some standing European dates, but shortly after, the band called it a day.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (04-10-2019), Hal-9000 (04-10-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (04-10-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,842 Times in 8,180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    Thanks. So he served 20 days and paid 2.5 million to get out. That shit ain't right.

There's been a few celebs that have killed people. Matthew Broderick was driving in Ireland, crossed into the wrong lane and killed two people in the other car. He got a ticket for careless driving/175 dollars. The family of the victims were upset to say the least.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (04-10-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Thanks. So he served 20 days and paid 2.5 million to get out. That shit ain't right.

There's been a few celebs that have killed people. Matthew Broderick was driving in Ireland, crossed into the wrong lane and killed two people in the other car. He got a ticket for careless driving/175 dollars. The family of the victims were upset to say the least.

That sounds more like a genuine accident though rather than causing death by DUI. Yeah, his actions did cause someone's death but sending him to prison for an accident wasnt going to bring the guy back. He has to live with it for the rest of his life, thats probably punishment enough.

I guess my feelings would be different if it was a family member of mine involved though......

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-10-2019), PorkChopSandwiches (04-10-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    A legit accident and a DUI accident or different to me for sure

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-10-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    That sounds more like a genuine accident though rather than causing death by DUI. Yeah, his actions did cause someone's death but sending him to prison for an accident wasnt going to bring the guy back. He has to live with it for the rest of his life, thats probably punishment enough.

I guess my feelings would be different if it was a family member of mine involved though......
    Yeah my nephew was killed by a driver at 4 pm on a sunny day and he didn't even get a ticket. Broderick is like the guy who hit my nephew...they didn't find evidence of drinking or drugs, but to me that doesn't matter. The driver lost control of the vehicle and caused injury/death. That's either not paying attention or not being competent and both outcomes should reflect the loss they caused.

If you fine someone 175 bucks after a vehicular death I think it belittles the incident and makes the driver have less respect for the event. It was an accident sure, but it was a bad accident that took lives.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Yeah my nephew was killed by a driver at 4 pm on a sunny day and he didn't even get a ticket. Broderick is like the guy who hit my nephew...they didn't find evidence of drinking or drugs, but to me that doesn't matter. The driver lost control of the vehicle and caused injury/death. That's either not paying attention or not being competent and both outcomes should reflect the loss they caused.

If you fine someone 175 bucks after a vehicular death I think it belittles the incident and makes the driver have less respect for the event. It was an accident sure, but it was a bad accident that took lives.
    Yeah, as i said, i reckon my opinion would be different if it happened to one of my own.

At the same time though, would wrecking another life (long prison sentence for person that caused the accident) actually help anyone?

I guarantee everyone who's ever driven a vehicle has taken their eyes off the road/been distracted at certain times - 99.9% of us get away with it and no accident occurs. If it happened to me, and i caused someone else's death through my own negligence, id shoulder that guilt for the rest of my life.

My uncle knocked over and killed someone around 20 years ago, wasnt his fault at all as the guy ran out in front of him (suicide attempt they reckoned) - he hasnt been able to drive or work since and has spent a lot of time in therapy....... basically a life sentence through no fault of his own. I think most of us would have similar issues if we caused someone's death by accident and that's partly why i feel the punishment for causing death by accident shouldnt be too severe.

Sorry for your loss btw

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-11-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Yeah, as i said, i reckon my opinion would be different if it happened to one of my own.

At the same time though, would wrecking another life (long prison sentence for person that caused the accident) actually help anyone?

I guarantee everyone who's ever driven a vehicle has taken their eyes off the road/been distracted at certain times - 99.9% of us get away with it and no accident occurs. If it happened to me, and i caused someone else's death through my own negligence, id shoulder that guilt for the rest of my life.

My uncle knocked over and killed someone around 20 years ago, wasnt his fault at all as the guy ran out in front of him (suicide attempt they reckoned) - he hasnt been able to drive or work since and has spent a lot of time in therapy....... basically a life sentence through no fault of his own. I think most of us would have similar issues if we caused someone's death by accident and that's partly why i feel the punishment for causing death by accident shouldnt be too severe.

Sorry for your loss btw
    I was thinking of that sort of loss too, where the driver has no chance because the person runs out into traffic either on purpose or accidentally. I feel for your Uncle. That kind of thing affects the driver for life. We have above ground trains here as part of our transit service and people have jumped or been pushed off the platforms onto the tracks. The train drivers have to deal with that shit for years.

For sure there's always different scenarios Sorry to hear about your Uncle as well.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Norm MacDonald: Hitler's Dog, Gossip & Trickery

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Black Panther

Not sure what all of the fuss is about. I nearly turned this movie off twice and some of the scenes seemed embarrassing to the actors themselves.

Trying not to make it a color thing. One of the only superhero movies that didn't speak to me in any sense of the definition.

Yes there were lovely scenes and graphics but at this stage of the game with current CG and 200 million dollar budgets, that's to be expected.

When you strip the film down it's essentially a story about a guy who fights to keep his superhero entity in a beautiful and privileged world.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Black Panther

Not sure what all of the fuss is about. I nearly turned this movie off twice and some of the scenes seemed embarrassing to the actors themselves.

Trying not to make it a color thing. One of the only superhero movies that didn't speak to me in any sense of the definition.

Yes there were lovely scenes and graphics but at this stage of the game with current CG and 200 million dollar budgets, that's to be expected.

When you strip the film down it's essentially a story about a guy who fights to keep his superhero entity in a beautiful and privileged world.
    Lets all pretend it was the best movie ever made so we can get the black people to like us..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (05-01-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Avengers : Age of Ultron

Another ensemble superhero movie that tried (I think) to make it a more intimate and personal story. It just degenerates into these huge city wide battles that remind me a lot of the Transformers movies.

I can't recall the two superheroes involved in the first fight (Iron Man and Hulk) but I do know that probably about 1000 civilian people died who were in the immediate vicinity.

I guess it's cool for some fans to see seven or eight superheroes on screen for a battle. I don't see any jeopardy when most of them can't or won't die

Guess I prefer the ol one or two superheroes at a time movies.

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks

This was great, its running on Netflix

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks

This was pretty funny as well

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Avengers : Infinity War

Finally, a giant ensemble piece that was enjoyable

I'm trying to watch these Avenger movies in a recommended order, yet the beginning of this one made me feel like I missed two movies before it.

There is a way to have huge fights with multiple characters and dialogue happening, and not overwhelming the audience. This movie does it

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts

Michelle Rodriguez full nude. What else needs to be said.