Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jay-Z Drops $250K At Miami Nightclub, Tips $50K

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 869 Posts
    It has nothing to do with jealousy. It's all the same hypocritical bullshit. How he/she/they had a hard life and trying to earn a quick dollar slinging rock or what-not. Then they force feed this shit to young kids who end up being career criminals and losers because they were led to believe that if they slung rock, lyrics, or a ball they will become millionaires. This is why we have 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation welfare recipients leaching off the system, clogging our prison systems, and contributing absolutely zero to society. Then they turn around and blame it on others. It was their fault we didn't amount to something, it was their fault I'm hooked on crack/heroine/meth, it was anyones fault but their own.

In short, yes, I hate rap....passionately. It's all the same repetitive hypocritical bullshit.

~Another moment brought to you by the ranting ravings of one very mental Loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I already have your name on my butthole...too bad the tattoo artist couldn't spell
    Looser
    murder my ass..shove it up my ass....both are beautiful terms of endearment

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Fucker

I already have your name on my butthole...too bad the tattoo artist couldn't spell
    Looser

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post

In short, yes, I hate rap....passionately. It's all the same repetitive hypocritical bullshit.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    It has nothing to do with jealousy. It's all the same hypocritical bullshit. How he/she/they had a hard life and trying to earn a quick dollar slinging rock or what-not. Then they force feed this shit to young kids who end up being career criminals and losers because they were led to believe that if they slung rock, lyrics, or a ball they will become millionaires. This is why we have 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation welfare recipients leaching off the system, clogging our prison systems, and contributing absolutely zero to society. Then they turn around and blame it on others. It was their fault we didn't amount to something, it was their fault I'm hooked on crack/heroine/meth, it was anyones fault but their own.

~Another moment brought to you by the ranting ravings of one very mental Loser.
    Hahahahaha, yes Rap is what has caused these problems. Rap is a product of these problems. You're funny.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 800 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    Hahahahaha, yes Rap is what has caused these problems. Rap is a product of these problems. You're funny.

Blaming Rap music is just like blaming any group/ethnicity/gender/race for the failings of an individual, it's both stupid and childish. We call it the blame game for a reason. Americans have a fucking retarded notion in thinking they are perfect and all their problems are caused by someone else.

Congrats Loser, you have added another round to the never ending blame game.

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    he right you know if you play this track backwards

part of it says "Six, six, six, murder murder Jesus" see the start of the problem

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Here's some more fuel for the hate fire....

Jay-Z and Kanye West trash $370K car

In "Otis," the first video from the Kanye West and Jay-Z (a.k.a the Throne) joint album Watch the Throne, the two hip-hop moguls oversee some unconventional body work to what appears to be a brand-new Maybach: The German luxury car -- base sticker price approximately $373,000 for the cheapest model -- gets sliced and diced with a blowtorch and power saw. In the first 30 seconds of the clip, the automobile loses its roof and doors and gets remixed into an open-air Jeep-style vehicle perfect for joyriding around a parking lot with a quartet of young ladies in the back seat while fireworks blast off, which is exactly what Jay and Kanye proceed to do in the Spike Jonze-directed video. MTV News asked an expert to appraise the cost of the damage (or improvements, depending on your take) to the car, and the price ranged from $20,000 for a quickie job -- just the welding and painting -- to $150,000 for a fully reinforced frame. Expensive? Sure, but Jay allegedy spent $250K on a bar tab last night, so it probably didn't break his bank. "The thing is, the value of that car is nothing now, you couldn't drive it on the street," DUB magazine's Myles Kovacs told MTV. "It would start malfunctioning bigtime."
    Jay-Z and Kanye West are certainly presuming the car is worth far more than "nothing," however -- according to a note posted at the end of the video, they're planning to auction the Frankenbach off for charity: "The vehicle used in this video will be offered up for auction. Proceeds will be donated towards the East African drought disaster." AllHipHop confirmed the auction is legit with the rappers' reps. (The group's publicist hasn't yet responded to The Amp's request to confirm the Maybach is the real deal.) No word how or when the vehicle will be sold off, but potential buyers should presumably plan to host lavish Watch the Throne listening sessions in the car rather than go cruising in it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Trip View Post

Blaming Rap music is just like blaming any group/ethnicity/gender/race for the failings of an individual, it's both stupid and childish. We call it the blame game for a reason. Americans have a fucking retarded notion in thinking they are perfect and all their problems are caused by someone else.

You could blame the parents, but they dont know better. They listened to hiphop as well.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Trip View Post

Ok, since you know everything.

What exactly caused the decline in morals and common sense?

I know, lets blame the government

Looser

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    oooh ohhhh me me me *raises hand* OBAMA!!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ok, since you know everything.

What exactly caused the decline in morals and common sense?

I know, lets blame the government
    You act like the "group" you are talking about was a productive group in society before the 80's

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGut View Post
    oooh ohhhh me me me *raises hand* OBAMA!!!!
    I have his gangsta rap CD....it's bitchin'

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    *human beat box's* pppph phh phh phh phh phhh