vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Two and a Half Men Crew Livid Over Charlie Sheen

by Ted Casablanca - E! Online

"Oh, Charlie Sheen, poor thing, he's a mess."

—Source on the set of Two and a Half Men, when we asked what the crew thought about executive producer Chuck Lorre's remarks saying he'll be "really pissed" if Sheen outlives him

Workers on the CBS show are rightfully furious about being on hiatus yet again, and even though Sheen's attempted to help with some of their missed pay, believe us when we say they're so over Charlie's seemingly never-ending antics. And there's just not a whole lot more to say on the matter.

Well, other than...

Trust us, when this largely blue-collar work force (we're not exactly talkin' suits and big-paycheck execs here, folks) exchanges the "we're mad as hell" complaints for the more flippant, ironic quips, that truly means these guys have had it. And they have.

Particularly, since the number of promised episode keep dwindling, from the original order of 24 down to a likely 20 if Sheen makes it back to work by the new targeted return date of Feb. 28. But Sheen, like some kind of myopic child who thinks his tantrums have nothing to do with mom's migraines, claims this isn't his doing at all.

We asked Sheen's rep if the deeply troubled star has any plans to additionally help the crew, which now has further financial losses to look forward to, thanks to the slashed work schedule. It seemed like a fair question.

Only radio silence back.

Even though Charlie's so busy dishing out advice to others.

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    and yet without him they wouldn't have a job in the first place

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    that show is awful anyway

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redred View Post
    and yet without him they wouldn't have a job in the first place
    Seriously?

Man I really don't see it that way... if your boss caused you to lose hundreds or thousands of dollars because of his personal bullshit, the fact that it's his company doesn't console you. I'd be pissed off... you follow through with commitments, contracts and withhold your end of the bargain. It's not a master-slave agreement just because he is the high-paid face of the group.

One excessively rich narcissistic drugged up mess manged to put dozens of people out of pocket. That's wrong. Period.

Way to be a team player Sheen...
    Last edited by Godfather; 02-17-2011 at 08:18 PM.