vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    bunch of fucking rope suckers.

fricnjay
    This article is so gay its retarded.

But seriously, what ever happened to sticks and stones. We all know bullies are just insecure people who try to compensate and get attention the only way they probably know how. People are going to hate and I think its much more healthy and realistic if we try to teach kids to deal with hate then try to stop people from hating. We can not expect everyone to like us. We all are going to make enemies and learning how to deal with them is a part of life. I mean really, what kind of example to we make if we make a federal case out every little discriminating remark made about us or someone we care about. OK its OK if someone says something mean to you we will make the government fix it? Oh yea thats the high road.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGut View Post
    I wouldn't.. I take a fair amount of shit from people for the sake of keeping the peace.. Sometimes it truly isn't worth it..
    You wouldn't what? Take a swing at a guy in a chair or call me a fag in person?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fricnjay View Post

But seriously, what ever happened to sticks and stones. We all know bullies are just insecure people who try to compensate and get attention the only way they probably know how. People are going to hate and I think its much more healthy and realistic if we try to teach kids to deal with hate then try to stop people from hating. We can not expect everyone to like us. We all are going to make enemies and learning how to deal with them is a part of life. I mean really, what kind of example to we make if we make a federal case out every little discriminating remark made about us or someone we care about. OK its OK if someone says something mean to you we will make the government fix it? Oh yea thats the high road.
    I think tho Jay that the article is talking about a more subtle side of life....the ease in which kids (and others) use slurs online now.Not sure if it has much to do with bullying, moreso to do with using words in text that we wouldn't typically use in conversation in public...

I see it as becoming grammatically jaded..."I call my friends nigger all the time on MSN, cuz dey is my crew" and that same kid wouldn't use the term in a school classroom for example because part of him knows that it's offensive.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 800 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fricnjay View Post

Bah, I knew someone was going to throw logic into the argument.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    You wouldn't what? Take a swing at a guy in a chair or call me a fag in person?
    I typically wont swing on someone unless they really really do something bad.. Now I may fire some verbal shots back, and if things escalate that's a different story... I would clothesline DGX as hard as I could... kidding..

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    *Crosses Virginia off the travel list*

I still have Denver...

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    I wouldn't verbally argue or take a swing...I'm well armed and would just shoot the fucker who insults me right in the head

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGut View Post
    I typically wont swing on someone unless they really really do something bad.. Now I may fire some verbal shots back, and if things escalate that's a different story... I would clothesline DGX as hard as I could... kidding..
    Yeah me too.I'll try to stop a fight and I'll try to embarrass someone throwing at me..but usually I won't hit someone unless they're hurting someone else.
    last fight I had was in the park behind my house and some drunk kid was smacking his g/f on a bench 30 yards from my back step...

wasn't much of a fight...but I couldn't just sit there listening and watching that crap

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post
    I wouldn't verbally argue or take a swing...I'm well armed and would just shoot the fucker who insults me right in the head
    I figured you'd say something like that. I can just see the scenario...

"Officer, I know he's in a wheelchair... no I've never seen him before in my entire life... you don't understand... he called me a fag".

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 800 Posts
    Amen to that. Conceal and carry for the win!

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    I figured you'd say something like that, I can just see the scenario...

"Officer, I know he's in a wheelchair... no I've never seen him before in my entire life... you don't understand... he called me a fag".
    You broke into my apartment...it was dark...I shoot first and ask questions later

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    YO!

you ugly and gots a small penix!

*waits*

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You broke into my apartment...it was dark...I shoot first and ask questions later

I didn't break into your apartment. I rolled up on you when you were out drinking.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    I figured you'd say something like that. I can just see the scenario...

He was a turd-burglar officer!