Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Bank of America to charge $5 debit card fee

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post

Anyone who refers to the Tea Party as Tea Baggers has already lost the argument. And that's exactly the same reason I ignore FBD's posts where he refers to the president as "Obummer".
    Tea baggers.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Joey, here's the problem. While many of my posts center around real world concepts, actions of the players and rulemakers thereof, also addressing root causes and downstream results of rule, action and incentive with respect to taxes, regulation, social legislation, implicit open ended government guarantees of taxpayer's money, cronyism, and the government making rules based on favored constituencies over others - yours are but a collection of as-stated namecalling and nonsensical half-attempts at analogy.

You cannot begin to substantively back up your political beliefs based on the downstream results of the collective detriment you call a political philosophy.

Regardless of where this news or that news comes from, certain stimuli produce certain outcomes in our quasi-free market. Can you at least demonstrate concepts that can justify what you're arguing? All I missed from assessing your argument was your always criticizing the source of the news, rather than the news itself.

Shoot the messenger, there's a problem with this signal?
    Last edited by FBD; 10-08-2011 at 06:47 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    All I missed from assessing your argument was your always criticizing the source of the news, rather than the news itself.
    No...as I have pointed out, your news is highly biased (regardless of where you get it). You often post information that seems corporate approved. How biased is it?...to the point as to be useless to the argument and not worthy of dignifying.

I could post information that shows that Hitler was a great guy and loved the Jews...if I found the right biased sources.

Wouldn't make it so.

And your constant insults and derogatory attitude towards me have yet to prove your supposed superior maturity. I can't recall if that was you or FBD who posted that, or even remember if you are FBD or Acid...as I said before, you guys are the same. I like to think of you as FB Acid. Someday, I will feed you to Jez.

I do enjoy how you (the FB Acid entity) seem riled up by my existence. Oh, I must challenge your beliefs, or else why would you have singled me out a couple of months ago and started sniping at me? And why do you persist now? Sad really.

I now ignore you, as you bore me.

But never tire of waving the corporate banner! You do well serving your overlords. Sieg Heil!**

**=Brought to you by the committee to promote Hitler. Seriously, he was a great guy! Monkey Fly Butt!

Hey...it's a bitch posting when you are half asleep! But fuck grammar, am I right?

Oh and, believe it or not I don't have any actual hostility towards you, my favorite forum entity, I just was so perplexed at your inexplicable singling out of me way back when, and the way you persisted on sniping at me even though I basically never even took note of you until then, that I had to toy back a bit. You'll read this and see weird shit and strange colors, because I imagine you are constantly foaming at the mouth and a little deraged, but I really don't have any antipathy towards you. But, it's like a gnat flying around your face, it does it enough and now and then you wave your hand at it. That's all. Stop buzzing me and we can part ways. I have even agreed with your position on a few things now and again though I doubt you ever noticed.

But seriously, I'm groggy, so, reread this article and then join the Martha Stewart twitter feed. Magic will happen! Or not, you get what you put out in the world...you put out hate, you get hate, you put out penis, you get penis. I'm gonna put out big tits and see what happens...
    Last edited by JoeyB; 10-08-2011 at 08:01 AM.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I dont dislike you bro - even thought I detest the political philosophy you subscribe to, there is a difference - I've got friends who are liberals and we get along fine. All I did was point out some catastrophically significant flaws in your argument, to which you...just dont believe in the reality of them.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Guess who bought BAC stock at $5.25 a share Buffet better be on to something

Now go pay your fees peons

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I dont dislike you bro - even thought I detest the political philosophy you subscribe to, there is a difference - I've got friends who are liberals and we get along fine. All I did was point out some catastrophically significant flaws in your argument, to which you...just dont believe in the reality of them.
    You don't even know what I am...you just think that you do. And all I ever did was point out the blatant nonsense that formed the backbone of your pro-corporate propaganda and white washed garbage. You just refuse to acknowledge that you do the work of Satan.

See, I can do the 'always slam your opponents ideology because that makes your point sound like the only real one' dance too.

I can also do your other fox news approved tactic of repeating a lie until people believe it:

Watch!

Hitler is a swell guy!
    Hitler is a swell guy!
    Hitler is a swell guy!
    Hitler is a swell guy!

It'll catch on eventually.

Oh, and:

Jez has a massive penis!
    Jez has a massive penis!

Let's all repeat that one until he's swimming in chubby assed ladies. Who's with me on this?
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Stop.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Jez has a massive penis!
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    there's a difference between supporting laws & regulations that are business friendly and specifically being "pro-corporate" - Obama has shown himself to be quite pro-corporate, if your corporation has the right ideology.

it appears that you cant tell the difference.

queue inanity for reply

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    there's a difference between supporting laws & regulations that are business friendly and specifically being "pro-corporate" - Obama has shown himself to be quite pro-corporate, if your corporation has the right ideology.

it appears that you cant tell the difference.

queue inanity for reply
    What makes you think I support Obama? Have my numerous comments saying 'I do not like Obama' not set in yet?

I never voted for him nor would I.

And the difference, that's easy...people who use the phrase 'business friendly' are usually pro-corporate tools. Business friendly is a fox approved sort of catchphrase...like how the Bushies called it the 'Patriot Act' when all it did was strip away the liberties that true patriots left us.

I like to think of you people not as hypocrites, but as 'Ideologically Fluid'.

Oh shit...Ideologically Fluid Bear...he doesn't hold to moral standards or need any pesky Ethical rules.

I swear, that was pure accident...fucking awesome! I did an Iffy without even trying. Where is that dude anyway?
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    Sneaks in...So Joey, FBD, et all, what do y'all think of my political positions? Am I a war monger, rabid anti liberal, bleeding heart liberal, neo conservative, what?

I,like anyone else have been guilty or reading, hearing, or seeing "news" and flying off the handle without doing any background research. (sh)it happens dude. I get my "news" from various places, but I will admit to only posting things that I am interested in here. To that extent, I will admit to posting anti Obama mostly.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Sneaks in...So Joey, FBD, et all, what do y'all think of my political positions? Am I a war monger, rabid anti liberal, bleeding heart liberal, neo conservative, what?

I,like anyone else have been guilty or reading, hearing, or seeing "news" and flying off the handle without doing any background research. (sh)it happens dude. I get my "news" from various places, but I will admit to only posting things that I am interested in here. To that extent, I will admit to posting anti Obama mostly.
    You've expressed interest in the tea party, and post some conservative things. Beyond that I haven't a fucking Blues Clues. But if you'd like I'll assign you a political role:

Kevin, you are: Whig Party~!!

Seriously...that would rock if we had a Whig about...it would rock more if you'd consider wearing one of those white powdered wigs too...(not that whig or wig is connected...it's just a historical element that I would find cool on a completely shallow level).

If not that, then how about pro Klingon ambassador to the forum?

Think about it.

Or do both! I'm not sure how a Klingon, with that imposing overgrown forehead, would look in a white powdered wig, but let's say we find out.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ahem, I do in fact have a white powdered wig....It's left over from a Halloween costume.
    TBH, I don't know that I fall into any of the recognized political groups. I have many things I feel strongly about (the amendments are a few) but, there are things I am liberal about, and things I am conservative about. I don't now, nor have I ever voted any party line. I try to make informed decisions on the candidates and issues, other than that, I leave it blank.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I do dislike the whole division of the people that is going on now. I wish we could all agree on things more, but I'm realistic to understand that's not going to happen. I particularly dislike rhetoric from any side.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    I don't now, nor have I ever voted any party line.
    I understand, I actually started my own political party, the RCS. So far, me.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!