Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor South Pacific

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    Ozzy gets petulant and once again Lil Hantz loses an O-ring at Tribal Council....

What is wrong with him? He announces the two candidates to be punted without even being prompted.Even when Jeff and Coach try to subtlety let him know that you don't reveal your entire hand...he doesn't get it.
    That wasn't subtle...Jeff actually instructed Coach to tell Lil Hantz why it was a bad move. And Coach did, explicitly. Guy doesn't see the big picture...not like Russell would have.

Or, maybe he is heavily trained by Russell and a dark force to be reckoned with?

Woody Allen is getting on my tits...he needs to go.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    I don't understand Coach...at every turn he talks about Russell being his nemesis, having nightmares about him etc.

Yet he gloms onto the nephew.I understand they're both Christians and Coach is trying not to judge the nephew based on Russell's behavior,
    but last night didn't Coach mention that they even walk the same way? (cut to brilliant montage of Russell walking, then the nephew)

The moment anyone in my alliance just blurts out the complete gameplan for the vote and then talks about morality, he's done.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I don't understand Coach...at every turn he talks about Russell being his nemesis, having nightmares about him etc.

Yet he gloms onto the nephew.I understand they're both Christians and Coach is trying not to judge the nephew based on Russell's behavior,
    but last night didn't Coach mention that they even walk the same way? (cut to brilliant montage of Russell walking, then the nephew)

The moment anyone in my alliance just blurts out the complete gameplan for the vote and then talks about morality, he's done.
    Coach has made it clear that Lil Hantz makes him nervous, and he is questioning how much of Russell's nature might be in the boy.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    and then he whispers - I love you man, right as Tribal ends.

I always laugh when people start talking about morality and broken promises on Survivor.Ummm HELLO? You've never watched Survivor before?
    The main idea is to be the sole survivor, meaning 19 other people will go home.

I envision it as a bunch of toddlers with targets on their backs in a box, surrounded by 5 snipers with high powered automatic rifles.It's just a matter of time....

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    and then he whispers - I love you man, right as Tribal ends.

I always laugh when people start talking about morality and broken promises on Survivor.Ummm HELLO? You've never watched Survivor before?
    The main idea is to be the sole survivor, meaning 19 other people will go home.

I envision it as a bunch of toddlers with targets on their backs in a box, surrounded by 5 snipers with high powered automatic rifles.It's just a matter of time....
    Coach has always played with integrity though, don't you think? I've always seen him as actually what he says to be in that regard.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    Coach has always played with integrity though, don't you think? I've always seen him as actually what he says to be in that regard.

It appears that way.He's got the hidden idol and won't tell Hantz junior...the slope is getting slippery in that regard.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It appears that way.He's got the hidden idol and won't tell Hantz junior...the slope is getting slippery in that regard.
    There was some suggestion to that, more on the part of the producers and editors, who included both Coach discussing his 'grey area' and later Lil Hanz saying there are no 'grey areas'.

But, there are. Not telling people about an idol is gameplay. Keeping your word, is integrity. But Coach seems likely to repent and tell the Hantz boy anyway.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    My strategy would be to commit to a small alliance, 3 people.Let other groups come and go and make them feel that they're part of the final 5, 6, whatever.

One thing I've noticed about Survivor...strong individuals aside, most people just want to be part of a group and not left on the outside.Even implying that there's a group voting a certain way
    can cement that bond and get more people onboard.

I like Coach and am glad he's dropped some of his flaky persona.I think he's going to go through an epiphany on this season and it will involve screwing someone over and breaking his word.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    My strategy would be to commit to a small alliance, 3 people.Let other groups come and go and make them feel that they're part of the final 5, 6, whatever.

One thing I've noticed about Survivor...strong individuals aside, most people just want to be part of a group and not left on the outside.Even implying that there's a group voting a certain way
    can cement that bond and get more people onboard.

I like Coach and am glad he's dropped some of his flaky persona.I think he's going to go through an epiphany on this season and it will involve screwing someone over and breaking his word.
    Well, who wouldn't want to be part of a group though? Loners are just the easy victims for the weeks when nobody else makes themselves targets.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I never like being part of groups Most are lemmings and feel that because they're with 10 people, those 10 people are doing the right thing or thinking the right way.

I've seen quite a few people become loners on Survivor, either from the start or later in the game.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I never like being part of groups Most are lemmings and feel that because they're with 10 people, those 10 people are doing the right thing or thinking the right way.

I've seen quite a few people become loners on Survivor, either from the start or later in the game.
    Umm, I oppose group think in REALITY too, and also avoid groups in general (you have heard my theory about groups of people, right?)...but I'm referring to events on the show...and dude, I would go out of my way to join a group on Survivor...numbers=power and survival.

I would be a mess if no one on Survivor would buddy up with me. Paranoia, here I come!
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Well it's Survivor night once again.

I expect a full report (double spaced and with margins) by a certain forum member who's font shall remain nameless ......

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm watching it now.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    I'm watching it now.