For the past month I been experiencing the following:

numb wrist
numb hand
cold wrist
pain radiating up forearm

and most importantly and prevalent...incredible pain in my right elbow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were to bring your right hand up to your right shoulder, the entire inside ligament that goes around the interior (body side) of your elbow joint...that's the place that is killing me.
I was lifting some 73 pound boxes today and kept dropping them.My right arm bears most of the weight when I lift things and immediately when I bear weight on it, I drop things

Beowulf posted a good guide for pc related repetitive strain injuries at another forum.I need some ideas for exercises or perhaps advice on how to not use it...in order to let it heal.
Right now while I'm typing, I can feel numbness from my index finger traveling up my forearm so I know I've tweaked something.

The elbow/ligament pain is my primary concern.Sounds dumb but I've been using a game controller to play pc games and it seems to be worse after doing that.My symptoms are pretty much
in line with Carpal Tunnel syndrome, so hopefully someone here has been through similar and can offer some advice.

I always have a sore neck and shoulders/jaw....these things are normal for me.I've been using the same mouse and keyboard for years, so I don't believe that's the cause.
I don't wish to see a doctor for this, as I already have some stuff on the go that requires hardcore treatment from time to time

Please and thanks