#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,103 Times in 59,908 Posts

Sara Leal: How Ashton Kutcher Seduced Me

By Melanie Bromley - Us Weekly

Ashton Kutcher's other woman Sara Leal has a few things to get off her chest.

In the new Us Weekly, the 22-year-old San Diego-based administrative assistant breaks her silence about the fateful early morning of Sept. 24 -- Kutcher's six-year anniversary with wife Demi Moore -- when she had sex with the actor, 33, following a wild, all-night party in his suite at San Diego's Hard Rock Hotel.

"He just came up and kissed me," the Texas native tells Us of Kutcher's first bold move in the wee hours; minutes later, Leal, Kutcher and another young woman were completely nude and in a hot tub on the balcony.

"I didn't think it was out of the ordinary," Leal admits. "I wasn't self-conscious about getting naked."

When Kutcher claimed that he was "separated" from wife Moore, 48, Leal tells Us she believed him.

After retreating to Kutcher's bedroom past 6 a.m., "he lost his towel and I took my robe off," Leal says. "Then we had sex."

"He was good," Leal reveals. "It wasn't weird or perverted." It also wasn't 100 percent safe, either: Leal tells Us that Kutcher did not wear a condom during their one-on-one encounter.

The post-coital talk was a little unexpected, she confesses; the duo talked astrology (they're both Aquarius), religion, love, even politics. "I told him I was a Lutheran from Texas. He said, 'Oh my gosh! Are you a Republican?'" Leal says.

Democratic-leaning Kutcher quizzed her on "up-and-coming candidates. I said Rick Perry. He asked if I'd vote for him. I said I didn't know and he laughed. He laughed at pretty much everything I said."

But it wasn't all twenty questions between the lovers, according to Leal. After having sex for a second time -- and arguing over Leal's cell phone -- the married Two and a Half Men star was tender.

"He was like, 'I enjoy things like this because I'm an actor 90 percent of the time nd it's fake. It's nice to have moments that are real,'" Leal recalls.

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,103 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Sara Leal Breaks Silence: ‘Ashton Kutcher & I Had Sex For Two Hours’
    By Radar Staff

Blonde beauty Sara Leal is breaking her silence about her boozy hot tub fling with Ashton Kutcher, saying they had sex for “about two hours” on his sixth wedding anniversary to Demi Moore.

The Two and a Half Men star -- whose marriage to the Ghost star has been rocked by the infidelity claims -- was joined naked in the hot tub of his San Diego hotel room by Leal, 22, and her friend and after her pal left, Sara claims they had sex twice in the early hours of September 24.

Sara told The Sun newspaper: “We had sex twice. Everything felt natural. We were having a good time. One thing led to another. He was good, but it wasn’t weird or perverted or creepy. I was attracted to him, and he was attracted to me. He had great endurance. We were up for a while. It was about two hours.”

Sara met Ashton after joining some friends at a party in the suite next door to the actor’s in the Hard Rock Hotel. Most people eventually left, leaving the former Punk’d star, Sara and some of her friends alone drinking shots.

Ashton then invited them to his hot tub and told the group he was “separated” from Demi.

Sara explained: “I wasn’t wearing anything. We took our clothes off right before we got in.

“In the hot tub it was me and my friend Marta and Ashton and his friend. Later my other girlfriend, Alexis, joined us but she just put her feet in and didn’t take her clothes off. Ashton looked hot naked.

“Alexis started asking all these random questions. She was like, ‘Aren’t you married?’ He said, ‘I’m separated.’

“That’s when it first occurred to me whether he was married. I don’t really keep up with celebrity couples ... If I had known from the beginning he was happily married, none of this would ever have happened.”

Ashton and Demi -- who recently were photographed on a Kabbalah camping retreat -- have not commented on the speculation about their marriage, except for a few cryptic messages on twitter.

Ashton has written: “When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an ASS out of U and ME. (sic)"

Demi took to her page last month to post: “When we are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself & study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger. Epictetus (sic)”

Star first broke the news that the couple was in the midst of a $290 million divorce.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    whore, shut your mouth

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    She needs to be Ron Jeremy'd...

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Max Hardcored

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    So Kutcher dumped a load in your slut ass. Get over it. Cum bucket.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Oh look at that. She thinks she's special now. She ain't never gonna put out to any of us regular guys again. Thanks Ashton... you prick.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    She acts like she has been impregnated by god, and is now the chosen one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    How do you think she's gonna feel when Two and a Half Men gets cancelled?

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Like a wet cum towel...

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post
    the duo talked astrology (they're both Aquarius)
    OMG me too!!!! Let's all fuck!!!! BTW it doesn't sound like much seducing was going on.

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

He who laughs, lasts. Noilly Pratt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 705 Posts

Advice

Expectation of what this thread was gonna say:

"He tricked me...he said
    (pick one)
    • He only had 2 days to live
    • He only wanted to cuddle
    • He was going to invade Canada tomorrow on a suicide mission

Reality

"He tricked me...he said he was separated".

Not that much different, really. You've had your minute of fame, now write your book, appear on the Oprah network on the "famous men's mistresses" segment of some touchy feely show and FADE AWAY please!
    Last edited by Noilly Pratt; 10-12-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Signature created way-back-when by Goofy

fricnjay
    I just have a hard time buying he hit this when he has Demi at home...

NSFW

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    you show me a hot chick i'll show you someone who doesnt want to fuck her anymore