Page 129 of 140 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2090

Thread: The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead (Beware of Spoilers)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts
    What did you think about Michonne shooting Negan down like she did? I mean, he's been locked up for 6 years (at least) and he did voluntarily come back and go into his cell.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,838 Times in 8,177 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    What did you think about Michonne shooting Negan down like she did? I mean, he's been locked up for 6 years (at least) and he did voluntarily come back and go into his cell.
    One of the few exchanges I liked. She's not falling for anything he says and mistrusts him no matter what.

It's too bad though. If Negan isn't pulling some shit the six year payoff will be pretty limp. To me it's obvious he has to do something bad.

Maybe help against the Whisperers to gain some trust then skin Eugene alive

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    One of the few exchanges I liked. She's not falling for anything he says and mistrusts him no matter what.

It's too bad though. If Negan isn't pulling some shit the six year payoff will be pretty limp. To me it's obvious he has to do something bad.

Maybe help against the Whisperers to gain some trust then skin Eugene alive
    Eu8gene and his rubric as to why Gabriel should stay with Rosita

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Eu8gene and his rubric as to why Gabriel should stay with Rosita
    Yeah don't you think paper would be a premium for plans and shit, and then there's Eugene writing his PHD thesis on why Gabriel should stay with Rosita ffs

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Everyone would just look and chuckle and say it's "Eugene being Eugene."

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I think about Eugene's adventures and did appreciate that one bit of writing when he's first working at the Sanctuary and plans to poison Negan along with Negan's wives.

He doesn't go through with it and I think that was because he genuinely thought Negan's side was going to win and he would be safe there as opposed to going back with Rick's people.

Thought it was pretty true to the character.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    If Daryl ever leaves, the show will be done.
    This show's done now. I like Daryl, but I don't think he's enough to keep it alive.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (03-04-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I think about Eugene's adventures and did appreciate that one bit of writing when he's first working at the Sanctuary and plans to poison Negan along with Negan's wives.

He doesn't go through with it and I think that was because he genuinely thought Negan's side was going to win and he would be safe there as opposed to going back with Rick's people.

Thought it was pretty true to the character.
    As annoying as the Eugene character can be, I do think the actor does a good job playing him and I think his part is well written. Like you mentioned in the way he acted about the poisoning, that is how you can see that character react to things.

Maybe when all the badasses are gone, Eugene will be in charge

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    This show's done now. I like Daryl, but I don't think he's enough to keep it alive.
    This has been one of the worst seasons of the show IMHO. The Whisperers are a flop. It was kinda scary/suspenseful at first, but now that we know who and what they are? Meh.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    This has been one of the worst seasons of the show IMHO. The Whisperers are a flop. It was kinda scary/suspenseful at first, but now that we know who and what they are? Meh.
    I remember back in season two when they arrived at Hershel's farm and decided to stay. The internet was full of people saying it was boring, they shouldn't stay in one place etc.

Part of what interests me about TWD is those exact kinds of decisions. Do we constantly keep moving or find a place to reinforce and defend? Also, the moral decisions they have to make in the new world. That episode when Carol killed Lizzie was one of the best hours of TWD I've watched. Same with the idea of the Terminus people being cannibals.

When Shane was killed first by Rick and then shot by Carl when he was a zombie...those are the moments I look for.

We know the walkers will always be there and so the idea will get old fast. All they have to do is remember a few things like I've listed above and write using the same elements. Good Lord the Alpha looks like a discount version of the Kingpin from Daredevil so I can't take her seriously.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I remember back in season two when they arrived at Hershel's farm and decided to stay. The internet was full of people saying it was boring, they shouldn't stay in one place etc.

Part of what interests me about TWD is those exact kinds of decisions. Do we constantly keep moving or find a place to reinforce and defend? Also, the moral decisions they have to make in the new world. That episode when Carol killed Lizzie was one of the best hours of TWD I've watched. Same with the idea of the Terminus people being cannibals.

When Shane was killed first by Rick and then shot by Carl when he was a zombie...those are the moments I look for.

We know the walkers will always be there and so the idea will get old fast. All they have to do is remember a few things like I've listed above and write using the same elements. Good Lord the Alpha looks like a discount version of the Kingpin from Daredevil so I can't take her seriously.
    I didn't mind the farm season as much as it seemed to bother some people. I guess I should have rephrased how I made my statement. To me, this is the worst season because of all the build up to The Whisperers and how bad they were and it was like nothing we have seen yet. And it has fizzled. Like I said, it was a bit scary and suspenseful right up until the reveal. After that, meh. I'll take any of the past ones that they dealt with...The Governor, Terminus, Negan (even though they TREALLY dragged that one out)....anything is better than The Whisperers.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I didn't mind the farm season as much as it seemed to bother some people. I guess I should have rephrased how I made my statement. To me, this is the worst season because of all the build up to The Whisperers and how bad they were and it was like nothing we have seen yet. And it has fizzled. Like I said, it was a bit scary and suspenseful right up until the reveal. After that, meh. I'll take any of the past ones that they dealt with...The Governor, Terminus, Negan (even though they TREALLY dragged that one out)....anything is better than The Whisperers.
    No I get exactly what you're saying. I liked the farm season because it featured some great moments. And it was something I would have done in that position. Same with the Governor and Negan. Survival of the fittest and smartest and people who are willing to do anything, would be a logical progression when the world goes bad.

The Whisperers are just like half of the millennials on the net, not doing much, being depressed and moping around constantly. And there's lots of them!

During season two didn't we see Shane and some fatter, older guy (I wanna say Otto) making a trip to a school one night and then they got caught in a herd of walkers and Shane pretty much shoots Otto in the leg to slow him down and then fucks off? Now that's podracing!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    No I get exactly what you're saying. I liked the farm season because it featured some great moments. And it was something I would have done in that position. Same with the Governor and Negan. Survival of the fittest and smartest and people who are willing to do anything, would be a logical progression when the world goes bad.

The Whisperers are just like half of the millennials on the net, not doing much, being depressed and moping around constantly. And there's lots of them!

During season two didn't we see Shane and some fatter, older guy (I wanna say Otto) making a trip to a school one night and then they got caught in a herd of walkers and Shane pretty much shoots Otto in the leg to slow him down and then fucks off? Now that's podracing!
    Yup, that was good ol' Shane. I forget what they were doing exactly, it might have been a medical supply run or something similar. And then Shane figured Otto got eaten so he just made up an excuse how he 'didn't make it'

I miss characters like Shane.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (03-04-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yup, that was good ol' Shane. I forget what they were doing exactly, it might have been a medical supply run or something similar. And then Shane figured Otto got eaten so he just made up an excuse how he 'didn't make it'

I miss characters like Shane.
    Dude I've seen ladies in the supermarket during a sale on margarine get nasty when the last seven tubs are sitting there. Can you imagine having to find something to eat every day and the difference between you starving or not is pulling a Shane and steppin' on poor Otto's back while you're climbing the fence to get away? See ya Ottoooooo, take care!

*yes they were after medical supplies that Hershel needed

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It's like when you and a friend are being chased by someone or something....I don't need to be able to outrun the bad guy, I just need to be faster than you