#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Lindsay Lohan Needs To Go Back To Rehab, For A Year, Says Dad Michael

By Alexis Tereszcuk - Senior Radar Reporter

Lindsay Lohan has had a rough time lately, from getting booted out of her community service to showing off stained and rotten teeth, the young actress is frightening the people close to her -- especially her father.

Michael Lohan exclusively told RadarOnline.com that he is gravely concerned about his 25-year-old daughter and believes she needs to enter a long term rehab center immediately.

"I want Lindsay to go into rehab for a year. She needs long term care," Michael said about his oldest daughter. "Between pictures of her with bad people and her teeth, it is quite evident that her problems have not been addressed or conquered."

Lindsay has to report back to court on Wednesday for a status report in front of Judge Stephanie Sautner and Michael said he hopes she doesn't have to go back to jail.

"I still contend that she doesn't belong in jail. She needs to get off all of the medication she's on, including the Adderall which is killing her.

"The one person that holds the key to Lindsay turning her life around is her mother Dina."

Michael said he recently saw shocking photos of Lindsay with hotel owner Vikram Chatwal in a hotel room in a compromising position, hunched over a table seemingly with a rolled up note in her hand.

"He is a dirtball," Michael said. "Any father who saw his daughter in that position would be furious. Anyone can tell by the pictures that she was not in the right frame of mind .This guy has a horrible reputation, and I don't care how much money as he has, he has no class whatsoever.

"Other people may be around her for the wrong reasons but I'll only be around her for the right reasons. I refuse to be around her when she's in this state."

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Sorry bro, but airing out your advice for your daughter by way of the press makes you completely and utterly irrelevant... not to mention a scumbag.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Sorry bro, but airing out your advice for your daughter by way of the press makes you completely and utterly irrelevant... not to mention a scumbag.
    I sense that make be all the contact he has with her. Also...he is right though, she desperately needs rehab.

He's opportunistic scum...yes, but he's also the only one of her family or friends saying this.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    I sense that make be all the contact he has with her. Also...he is right though, she desperately needs rehab.

He's opportunistic scum...yes, but he's also the only one of her family or friends saying this.
    As far as you know. She may have friends saying this with her not listening, but you wouldn't know about it because her friends aren't classless fucks trying to turn a buck by putting their advice in headlines.

Just sayin'.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    As far as you know. She may have friends saying this with her not listening, but you wouldn't know about it because her friends aren't classless fucks trying to turn a buck by putting their advice in headlines.

Just sayin'.
    You are right. But, you know I just sense she surrounds herself with a different sort of person.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    You are right. But, you know I just sense she surrounds herself with a different sort of person.
    Oh, no doubt. But that's when it comes down to a matter of choice. Who does she choose to listen to?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    I still contend that Lohan or Hilton is going to run into some serious, physical trouble before this year is out...

my money is on Lohan

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Oh, no doubt. But that's when it comes down to a matter of choice. Who does she choose to listen to?
    She should listen to me. I would never let me sex slaves kill themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I still contend that Lohan or Hilton is going to run into some serious, physical trouble before this year is out...

my money is on Lohan
    I could be wrong but Paris seems almost settled down compared to where and what she was a few years ago. Lindsay is just degrading mentally and physically right before our eyes...
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    I get psychic visions sometimes...

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Lottery numbers... stat!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I actually do have certain psychic moments...but I rarely discuss it because people think I'm nutty if I do.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post

"Other people may be around her for the wrong reasons but I'll only be around her for the right reasons. I refuse to be around her when she's in this state."
    yeah because when she is out of control and an addict and needs serious help that's totally not a "right reason" for a father to be with his daughter.

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Her meth mouth is the final straw to turning me off

http://tehbasement.com/showthread.ph...-On-Red-Carpet