Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jezter...

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    Handegg for the win! I call it that too but only to handegg fans. I like to agitate them.

Yeah, actually, I do feel MLS has improved...it's still nowhere near the English premier league, but the talent is growing. I rarely watch it though...sometimes I like to catch the end of a live game, or the end of a Concacaf champions league match.
    Yeah, it helps too that the MLS clubs are getting some good European players too. Bring their knowledge and example with them and who knows maybe start coaching after their playing career ends. New York Red Bulls for example has Teemu Tainio. Quality player. Has been a key player in our national team for years. Not so much anymore though, but still, he's experienced and good player.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezter View Post
    Yeah, it helps too that the MLS clubs are getting some good European players too. Bring their knowledge and example with them and who knows maybe start coaching after their playing career ends. New York Red Bulls for example has Teemu Tainio. Quality player. Has been a key player in our national team for years. Not so much anymore though, but still, he's experienced and good player.
    They also have Theirry Henry. And the LA Galaxy sign both top Euro and top American talent. But, the problem in the MLS is not all teams have the same deep pockets.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    They also have Theirry Henry. And the LA Galaxy sign both top Euro and top American talent. But, the problem in the MLS is not all teams have the same deep pockets.
    Much like Spanish La Liga... Real and Barca hog the moolah and talent. The rest fight a little bit more evenly.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezter View Post
    Much like Spanish La Liga... Real and Barca hog the moolah and talent. The rest fight a little bit more evenly.
    Man City is going this route too...don't you think?
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)