Page 2784 of 3231 FirstFirst ... 1784 2284 2684 2734 2774 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2794 2834 2884 ... LastLast
Results 41,746 to 41,760 of 48465

Thread: Post a random picture

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Awesome now she just needs to find a date

Shelter Dweller In Training Placid's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Placid View Post
    Okay - just WTF is this signifying?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    You're getting pretty proficient at the American hit pieces there Placid..Its all over the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I believe they are waiting for the protesters to try and tear it down.
    Reminds me of another anti-America troll that used to post here.

I saw is a bunch of gun toters around a religious statue and wondered about it..... from that you conclude I'm a troll.

Honestly folks, when I joined this forum i didn't realise it was a forum for Americans only and then Americans only that don't like disagreement with their views.....

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    I saw is a bunch of gun toters around a religious statue and wondered about it..... from that you conclude I'm a troll.

Honestly folks, when I joined this forum i didn't realise it was a forum for Americans only and then Americans only that don't like disagreement with their views.....
    If your entire goal was to piss off most everyone here, congrats, it only took you a little over a month. And it's become clear that you're not here to "disagree with views" but to purposely antagonize.
    All I'll say about that is we're not going to tolerate it much longer. This isn't Twitter or Facebook, it's a privately run and funded forum and most of us have been posting together a very long time. Consider this a warning, either make an effort to get along or leave. If you're incapable of doing either one of us will gladly assist you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

brah pitt (07-21-2020), Griffin (07-21-2020), KevinD (07-21-2020)

today love,tomorrow...... brah pitt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 2,941 Posts

Basement Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,339 Times in 9,470 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fodster For This Useful Post:

Goofy (07-24-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts

Fair enough, as per your question of "what is this?"
    I cant speak for ever8else he, but as for me, this board isnt just for Americans, or even "right thinkers". I personally welcome discussion, alternative view points, etc. What I cant stand about the major8of your posts Placid, is that you come of stridently anti American, anti conservative, and seem to want us in the USA to adhere to YOUR beliefs. That's not really how it works.
    I've spent pages and hours trying to explain my viewpoints in a way that others who dont share them might be able to understand. Read some of my previous posts. I, like many of us here, are conservative on some things, liberal on others. I do however believe that our constitution is a great thing, and moreover that it's just as relevant today as when written.
    Perhaps one day when I have a few hours, I'll start a thread fully detailing my viewpoints in one place.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KevinD For This Useful Post:

Fodster (07-23-2020), lost in melb. (07-21-2020), Pony (07-21-2020), richard3280 (07-21-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (07-21-2020)

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,425 Times in 682 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Fair enough, as per your question of "what is this?"
    I cant speak for ever8else he, but as for me, this board isnt just for Americans, or even "right thinkers". I personally welcome discussion, alternative view points, etc. What I cant stand about the major8of your posts Placid, is that you come of stridently anti American, anti conservative, and seem to want us in the USA to adhere to YOUR beliefs. That's not really how it works.
    I've spent pages and hours trying to explain my viewpoints in a way that others who dont share them might be able to understand. Read some of my previous posts. I, like many of us here, are conservative on some things, liberal on others. I do however believe that our constitution is a great thing, and moreover that it's just as relevant today as when written.
    Perhaps one day when I have a few hours, I'll start a thread fully detailing my viewpoints in one place.
    Thanks Kevin for your rational discussion. I for one enjoy the board and have been on here since 'Anothersite' and (whatever it was before that). In true Aussie fashion, I'll stir someone for fun and again in true Aussie fashion, that does not ever reflect whether they are my mate for whom I'd have their back. The political discussions here have got pretty willing and even nasty at times but so long as other members understand that it's healthy to disagree and not have that disagreement taint a mateship then all is good with our world. I reckon that the privilege/right to disagree is one of the cornerstones of our democratic world if we also maintain the respect and ability to get on with those who hold different views.
    I like that famous saying "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" (I think that is a paraphrasing of Voltaire).

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to richard3280 For This Useful Post:

Goofy (07-24-2020), lost in melb. (07-21-2020), Pony (07-21-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (07-21-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

You're getting pretty proficient at the American hit pieces there Placid..Its all over the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    If your entire goal was to piss off most everyone here, congrats, it only took you a little over a month. And it's become clear that you're not here to "disagree with views" but to purposely antagonize.
    All I'll say about that is we're not going to tolerate it much longer. This isn't Twitter or Facebook, it's a privately run and funded forum and most of us have been posting together a very long time. Consider this a warning, either make an effort to get along or leave. If you're incapable of doing either one of us will gladly assist you.
    Thank you, you have confirmed my views....

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    Thank you, you have confirmed my views.... I don't see that I have been purposefully trying to piss anybody off. I don't have to agree with anybody but it seems to me that that is exactly what you "Americans" want - views that agree with your own.

Yes I get pissed that Americans in the main are ignorant about Covid and the internet is absolutely overflowing with examples of this FACT but you single me out.

If the place is privately funded and run ( as is virtually every other forum on the internet), I suggest you put some rules in place.... i.e. agree with us or fuck off.!!

So much for America the land of the free..... not free speech that's for sure.

Don't worry, I'm FUCKING OFF!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    And all that was asked was that he try posting something other than " America sucks!", or "Trump sucks!", or "Americans are stupid idiots for voting for Trump!" or "Dumb Americans, be like us and wear a mask!".

Oh well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

Pony (07-21-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

Muddy (07-21-2020)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Goofy (07-25-2020), KevinD (07-21-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Goofy (07-25-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richard3280 View Post
    Thanks Kevin for your rational discussion. I for one enjoy the board and have been on here since 'Anothersite' and (whatever it was before that). In true Aussie fashion, I'll stir someone for fun and again in true Aussie fashion, that does not ever reflect whether they are my mate for whom I'd have their back. The political discussions here have got pretty willing and even nasty at times but so long as other members understand that it's healthy to disagree and not have that disagreement taint a mateship then all is good with our world. I reckon that the privilege/right to disagree is one of the cornerstones of our democratic world if we also maintain the respect and ability to get on with those who hold different views.
    I like that famous saying "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" (I think that is a paraphrasing of Voltaire).
    Yeah, I think most of us have been posting since AS. I agree, sometimes discussions get a bit out of hand, but I figure we all have bad days, and perhaps write things in a way we didnt really mean. Lord knows I have. It's all okay though.
    I guess Placid was a troll after all. Seems he's left. What really bugged me is hed never answer my questions, or otherwise ignore what was posted, and continually posted his brand of BS

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinD For This Useful Post:

richard3280 (07-22-2020)