Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys ready for Obama for 4 more years?

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    never seen a black Scotsman tbh....

Chris Iwelumu

Missed an open goal

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Not the response i expected
    Fine, you want a different response you racist motherfucker? I shit on your face! I piss on your eyes! I burn your testes with fire! Please let me know if I am going to far, alright, because I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings, you disgusting racist freak!

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Here we go ag..err.. still I guess. Forgive my rant for being so vague but...

Ever think this is a major problem with America? This guy has been in power 3 years and his presidency hasn't left the media for over 4 years. Now it's a question of 4 more or not and it will be debated for the next 12 months. I was down in the US not too long ago and was shocked at how much politics is on TV. It's like everyone needs to talk about it all the time, it's so partisan and opinionated... but they never make any tough decisions. America is so insanely wealthy it makes no sense that so many people, from the unemployed to students to the sickly are left out to dry. It seems like someone with enough actual authority and smarts could fix the country in a heartbeat.... And Americans know how powerful their country is, it's a wonder they don't expect it with more ferocity.

So I dono... that all sounds kind of vague and ill formed but I truly hope you all elect someone great, who can quickly and quietly get things done so people stop being so pissed off all the time about their government.
    You've never seen anything I've posted have you?
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Softdreamer View Post
    Bush, Regan... Since when has being anything a bozo stopped you from getting elected??

Reagan was a good president in the eyes of many, though... He was great for national security and he got Gorbachev to "tear down that wall.."!

Im not ignoring you GF.... Give me someone great to vote for and Im in !!! Bad thing is people are so partisan we cant get a truly neutral figure elected around here...!

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGut View Post
    Im not ignoring you GF.... Give me someone great to vote for and Im in !!! Bad thing is people are so partisan we cant get a truly neutral figure elected around here...!
    No fair enough... Maybe you guys need to scrap your parties and start again. Try 3 or 4 to chose from. What would it take to give America a viable middle ground party to vote from

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    No fair enough... Maybe you guys need to scrap your parties and start again. Try 3 or 4 to chose from. What would it take to give America a viable middle ground party to vote from
    They're like us GF....at one point it doesn't matter left or right.If Conservatives do a bad enough job for a few terms, eventually the country rethinks their position and elects someone new.

We do the same....we choose the lesser worst of 2 parties It always plays out that way no matter how many parties are running to begin with...

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Easier said than done, brah. The political machine in this country has teeth of it's own and doesn't like change very much.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Easier said than done, brah. The political machine in this country has teeth of it's own and doesn't like change very much.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    well he did change a few things in your country

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    :RonPaul:

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    If not Cain, Newt. I don't think Ron Paul can get elected as much as I wish he could.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,281 Posts
    Here we go agai..err.. still I guess. Forgive my two cents if its stupid but..

Ever think this is a major problem with America? This guy has been in power 3 years and his presidency hasn't left the media for over 4 years. Now it's a question of 4 more or not and it will be debated for the next 12 months. I was down in the US not too long ago and was shocked at how much politics is on TV. It's like everyone needs to talk about it all the time, it's so partisan and opinionated... but they never make any tough decisions. America is so insanely wealthy it makes no sense that so many people, from the unemployed to students to the sickly are left out to dry. It seems like someone with enough actual authority and smarts could fix the country in a heartbeat.... And Americans know how powerful their country is, it's a wonder they don't expect it with more ferocity.

So I dono... that all sounds kind of vague and ill formed but I truly hope you all elect someone great, who can quickly and quietly get things done so people stop being so pissed off all the time about their government. It's too all-consuming from what I see.
    This is pretty much how I feel too. Except for the fixing in a heartbeat. Try to change one thing and the people are against it so so much! Just because it is so strongly partisan. Parties and media brainwash people so well over there... They can not see eye-to-eye about anything basically and all they try to do is sweep the feet off of eachother. Try to change something fast in that kind of environment...no chance! Can't ever make everyone happy. Maybe the whole political system is in need of a change... atleast this going from election to election is ridiculous. Constantly campaigning and giving out empty promises and mocking your opponents...no wonder they don't have time to do any actual work!

Over here we have election coming in about 8 weeks and last week was the first public TV debate of the candidates. So they are just now kicking in their campaigns really... and to me that is good. Cuz now people wont get too bored of them and get an overload of their bullshit and we have had the chance to follow their actual work for all this time. See who has actually gotten some shit done. Not just watch them blab their mouth for 4 years in a row trying to get elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    We don't allow blacks over here
    How much racist abuse am i gonna face for that post?

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    fixed for you

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    he'll win by default. Like you said there is nobody else to vote for. I swear every year it gets worse.

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."