Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More Often Than Women, Sexually Abused Males Don't Talk About It

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    And now an inappropriate joke about stranger danger...

Man convinces a child to walk into the woods with him.
    As they get deeper into the woods, it gets darker and more ominous.
    The child starts to get fearful... "I am getting scared mister..."

Man says, "You thing you're scared? I have to walk out of here alone!"

I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 800 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,110 Times in 59,910 Posts

That's older than the stains on your underwear

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 800 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post
    That's older than the stains on your underwear

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post
    The big problem as brought up by GF's and Joey's posts is that if you are an adult, you can't even look at a kid anymore without getting weird looks form the parents who think you are going to kidnap and murder their kid. It's a sad world in that respect now.
    A few years back there was a story on the news about a little girl (I forget the age, but a toddler) who was wandering about in the middle of a road with no supervision. A lady stopped her car, grabbed the girl, and then took her home, apparently the girl could speak and knew where it was.

This made the news because the girl's mother didn't even know she was out of the house...and also because a stranger saved the kid.

While listening to this with my mother and sister, I suddenly realized something and shared it with them. I said that, given the way society reacts to things these days, I don't think I could have saved that girl...because if I, as a man, pulled over in the middle of the road and GRABBED A KID OFF THE STREET people would freak out...I'd be in jail charged with abduction and labeled a pedophile in no time. Nobody would believe my 'crazy story' that this little girl was just there in the middle of the road...nope, I would be a molester who got caught.

Think about it...society has made things such that I would actually have to debate rescuing a kid or not.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,012 Posts
    That's too true Joey. Really sad that we're the bad sex, especially after dark.

Victoria where I went to University is a very college town and yet public transit sucks balls.

Driving home from friends' houses or the library a lot of nights I'd see young girls (uni students) walking home alone or waiting at a bus stop. I'm not sure what shitty friends these people have that let their girl friends walk alone at night but I would have happily pulled over and driven them home (My mother's friend growing up was murdered walking home alone from a party, so she raised my brother and I never to let girl friends walk home alone, even if it meant missing curfew).

But I'm quite sure if I pulled over and offered them a ride, at 1am in the morning driving a black SUV, the Police would be out looking for me Anyways, getting into a strange man's car (even a young student) is even more stupid as walking home alone I guess.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts

I have worser....

What did the pedophile say the morning he was released from prison after serving a 20 year prison sentence?
    Gee, I feel like a kid again!

I'm ashamed

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    A few years back there was a story on the news about a little girl (I forget the age, but a toddler) who was wandering about in the middle of a road with no supervision. A lady stopped her car, grabbed the girl, and then took her home, apparently the girl could speak and knew where it was.

This made the news because the girl's mother didn't even know she was out of the house...and also because a stranger saved the kid.

While listening to this with my mother and sister, I suddenly realized something and shared it with them. I said that, given the way society reacts to things these days, I don't think I could have saved that girl...because if I, as a man, pulled over in the middle of the road and GRABBED A KID OFF THE STREET people would freak out...I'd be in jail charged with abduction and labeled a pedophile in no time. Nobody would believe my 'crazy story' that this little girl was just there in the middle of the road...nope, I would be a molester who got caught.

Think about it...society has made things such that I would actually have to debate rescuing a kid or not.
    I've lived near a park and an elementary school since time began.You can tell which screams, laughs are playing and which are serious in nature...

One day I was driving past the school and heard a young girl yelling and screaming.I drove up to see an older guy holding up a little girl by her arm, her legs were almost off of the ground.I got out of my car and said hello right to the little girl and started asking her questions.The guy tried to interrupt me and I ignored him.Finally I asked if he was her daddy? I'll never forget the sad look she gave me when she said yes.

I was still in the tough guy mode and looked the guy square in the eyes and said - I live right over there, stop abusing your child in public.

got in my car while he was still bellowing and swearing at me, right in front of a 6 year old kid

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,012 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I've lived near a park and an elementary school since time began.You can tell which screams, laughs are playing and which are serious in nature...

One day I was driving past the school and heard a young girl yelling and screaming.I drove up to see an older guy holding up a little girl by her arm, her legs were almost off of the ground.I got out of my car and said hello right to the little girl and started asking her questions.The guy tried to interrupt me and I ignored him.Finally I asked if he was her daddy? I'll never forget the sad look she gave me when she said yes.

I was still in the tough guy mode and looked the guy square in the eyes and said - I live right over there, stop abusing your child in public.

got in my car while he was still bellowing and swearing at me, right in front of a 6 year old kid
    Kinda makes you want to put on a mask and cape and go Unbreakable on his ass one night doesn't it....

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I don't mind saying it hurt me man....I couldn't do nothing and got the creeping feeling that something should be done with that guy...like that day wasn't the first or last time

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,110 Times in 59,910 Posts

Couldn't agree more....

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts

yup...
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I don't talk about it cuz JoeyB made me promise not to tell

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob034 View Post
    I don't talk about it cuz JoeyB made me promise not to tell
    By the way, did you get those little girl panties and that lipstick I was discussing?
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    By the way, did you get those little girl panties and that lipstick I was discussing?
    maybe

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."