Thread: Twilight film causes seizures.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

Ouch Twilight film causes seizures.

Somebody warn Hal.

The latest installment of the Twilight franchise Breaking Dawn sure seized the box office—and apparently it's done the same with some viewers.

According to Northern California TV station CBS Sacramento, moviegoer Brandon Gephart was just being a good boyfriend by joining girlfriend Kelly Bauman in catching the flick when he suddenly began seizing during the graphic birthing scene. According to GF Kelly, Brandon was "convulsing, snorting, [and] trying to breathe."

OK, with all the millions of people seeing the movie, it could totally be a coincidence, right? Maybe, but Brandon's incident wasn't the only one reported.

According to ABC4 in Salt Lake City, a local Utah man also had a seizure during the same graphic scene. The man recalls: "I didn't really remember what happened after that, I think I blacked out. According to [my wife], I was shaking and mumbling different noises."

MORE: Bella Swan's Breaking Dawn Wedding Dress Can Be Yours!

We're kind of surprised the scene in question didn't involve Taylor Lautner's shirtless bod or the sex scene between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, which could definitely cause some fans to hyperventilate.

But in this case, doctors have suggested that these seizures could be instances of photosensitive epilepsy, since the movie's birth scene contains flashes of red, black and white. In photosensitive epilepsy, flashing lights can trigger seizures in some people.

Whatever the cause, it figures that a Twilight movie would have this much of an affect on its viewers.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    He's my hero....... faking a seizure to get out of watching it is just awesome

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts

Nice catch...

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Hadn't even considered that. Seems the honorable way out.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)