Page 117 of 277 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4153

Thread: NHL and other ice hockey discussion

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkk kkkkkk
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...103/203200367/

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    here's how you start a game

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Not even 10 seconds into the game and 6 pair up to face off.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

I am fixed

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    Interesting hearing Keith Ballard talk about his concussion (he has missed half the season). I've kinda ignored a lot of the media talking about it, but now I'm hearing the players say "no, the media blows a lot up, but this is important. The game is so much faster and bigger and stronger now. And how many guys just had to suck it up and deal with 'their bell being wrung' back in the day." It's ugly.

Ballard was saying he would work-out one day and be sick in bed for the next 4. He was dizzy, nauseated, headaches, sensitive to light. Sounded like a bitch of a time. Eventually he just had to shut himself done for an entire month, do nothing. Interesting to hear him talk so candidly, really made an impact on me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Interesting hearing Keith Ballard talk about his concussion (he has missed half the season). I've kinda ignored a lot of the media talking about it, but now I'm hearing the players say "no, the media blows a lot up, but this is important. The game is so much faster and bigger and stronger now. And how many guys just had to suck it up and deal with 'their bell being wrung' back in the day." It's ugly.

Ballard was saying he would work-out one day and be sick in bed for the next 4. He was dizzy, nauseated, headaches, sensitive to light. Sounded like a bitch of a time. Eventually he just had to shut himself done for an entire month, do nothing. Interesting to hear him talk so candidly, really made an impact on me.
    To put it simply...players don't give a flying f@#$ about concussions UNTIL they get one and if they still don't care after getting one...maybe they suffered brain damage on the initial hit to begin with and "can't" care much

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    EA Sports says Canucks get knocked out second first round without Daniel Sedin back

Wouldn't argue given we've scored 8 goals the last 6 games, and EA Sports has been damn accurate the last few years.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Pierre Gauthier AND Bob Gainey got fired today! Serge Savard was hired by Geoff Molson (Owner/president) to help him find a new GM.
    Last edited by samarchepas; 03-29-2012 at 07:21 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Little surprised they wouldn't have done it either a month ago, or a month from now

Who is surprised though... worst season in several columns for the Habs since 1939/40 apparently

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Molson said that he wanted to wait till there was no hope to make the playoffs...which happened last game and the timing IMO is about right (It would be WAY too late to wait a month from now...the draft is coming FAST) and it gives about 10 more days to look for a replacement as said earlier I REALLY like the fact that he got Savard to help him find a new General Manager, he was the one who had the job when they won their last 2 Stanley Cups...when a new GM gets the job he gets new staff (coaches) which takes time so earlier, the better but some candidates might not be available before the end of the season.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Fair enough. The experiment was dead.

Twitter is blowing up with people talking about that egg-head Pierre McGuire... please tell me that's just a joke

Edmonton needs a shake-up now too... peopel forget that young teams don't always magically become good. You can be young and suck balls just like you can be old and still kicking the tires like Detroit always is.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Fair enough

Twitter is blowing up with people talking about that egg-head Pierre McGuire... please tell me that's just a joke
    Rumors (let's hope that it stays that way...) They have not contacted anyone yet (as said by Savard today)
    BTW McGuire is only popular with the Anglophones (so 80% don't want him there...AT ALL)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    My God I thought it was the Francophones who must like him... all the Anglophones I know here think he's just a joke and play the "Pierre McGuire Drinking Game"

Guy is a clown

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    My God I thought it was the Francophones who must like him... all the Anglophones I know here think he's just a joke and play the "Pierre McGuire Drinking Game"

Guy is a clown
    How could they like him in the first place? The guy only talks on TSN and CBC (English networks) so most people don't know him much...I know him and don't want him

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It's like in Tampa when he said he was their second choice behind STEVE YZERMAN

I find it very, very hard to believe McGuire fits in any coversation with Steve-Y