Page 127 of 277 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4153

Thread: NHL and other ice hockey discussion

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Favorite parts of the draft: Burke claiming he would have chosen Morgan Reilly first overall

Best trade: Sutter for Staal. Awesome deal for both sides, I can't wait to see a line with Skinner, Staal, Staal. Or having two lines centered by Staals

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Favorite parts of the draft: Burke claiming he would have chosen Morgan Reilly first overall

Best trade: Sutter for Staal. Awesome deal for both sides, I can't wait to see a line with Skinner, Staal, Staal. Or having two lines centered by Staals
    Burke

Thanks to Goofy for my sig

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

3 Staal are with the Hurricanes as of now (Marc is with Rangers and Jared is in the AHL but the Hurricanes could call him back up is they wanted)
    Morgan Reilly first overall? (Not saying that he isn't going to be good) but there was three (As of now) big names in the draft, Yakupov,Murray and Galchenyuk

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah what a clown... we're sure you didn't want Yakupov

Poor Jared... that kid is flipping between teams, and even has a stint down in the ECHL last year. Pretty big shadow he lives in. Hopefully his bros give him an allowance

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah what a clown... we're sure you didn't want Yakupov

Poor Jared... that kid is flipping between teams, and even has a stint down in the ECHL last year. Pretty big shadow he lives in. Hopefully his bros give him an allowance
    Honestly...Yakupov's attitude kinda scares me...When he was asked what if he was not drafted 1st overall...he just replied "I WANT to be first...nothing else"

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Some guys on TSN were predicting today that Yakupov could be the only guy in that draft who plays the entire season in the show 2012/13 season. Maybe 3 from this year make it right away, max... according to them. Pretty lean year they were predicting I guess. But what the hell do they know

The kid picked dead last in the final round of the draft was predicted to go Top 10 this year by analysts in 2011. Now he was lucky to have been picked at all

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Local sports radio just announced that Super Joe Sakic has been elected to the HOF in his first year of eligibility

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tehlancinator View Post
    Local sports radio just announced that Super Joe Sakic has been elected to the HOF in his first year of eligibility
    Awesome Burnaby boy! Same birthplace as me.

Also Pavel Bure got inducted... he was a favorite of mine growing up but a bit of a prick in hindsight

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Goaltender Cory Schneider has agreed in principle to a three-year, $12 million deal with the Vancouver Canucks.
    The Pittsburgh Penguins announced Thursday that captain Sidney Crosby will sign a 12-year, $104.4 million contract extension on Sunday that begins after next season.
    Jonathan Quick agreed to a 10-year contract extension on Thursday with the Los Angeles Kings, who locked up their playoff MVP goalie through the 2022-23 season.
    Lots of signings today

EDIT: ANOTHER one The Boston Bruins have locked up next season's No. 1 netminder, agreeing to terms with Tuukka Rask on a one-year, $3.5 million contract.
    Last edited by samarchepas; 06-29-2012 at 03:02 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Huge day for deals yesterday I'm sure this weekend will bring a few more too

Stoked on the Schneider deal... little surprised it happened before news about Luongo. He basically said he wouldn't sign if Luo wasn't gone. And the Canucks can't pay $9 mil/year on goaltending either

Crosby's deal sure is massive... hope they have a lot of insurance in there for that conky

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Huge day for deals yesterday I'm sure this weekend will bring a few more too

Stoked on the Schneider deal... little surprised it happened before news about Luongo. He basically said he wouldn't sign if Luo wasn't gone. And the Canucks can't pay $9 mil/year on goaltending either

Crosby's deal sure is massive... hope they have a lot of insurance in there for that conky
    I don't see Luongo being back next year, both sides want out, but Luongo pretty much controls where he goes at this point. He refused to go to Toronto earlier last week (Can't blame him, the medias there are worst than Vancouver )
    and Crosby...12 years is VERY long for someone when an history in concussions.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm still a little stunned about him refusing TO, it sounded like that deal was wrapped up. Then the Leafs traded Shenn for JVR and that went to hell Now it sounds like he could go to Florida still, but rumor is that Gillis wants too much for him. In my dreams we get Campbell in return, but I think that's probably not an option and asking too much

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm still a little stunned about him refusing TO, it sounded like that deal was wrapped up. Then the Leafs traded Shenn for JVR and that went to hell Now it sounds like he could go to Florida still, but rumor is that Gillis wants too much for him. In my dreams we get Campbell in return, but I think that's probably not an option and asking too much
    Would you want to be traded to Toronto? (Defensively they are nothing great to begin with and again, the medias are worse there than Vancouver...most likely why he wants out)
    Apparently there was a deal to Chicago too...I'm not surprised at ALL that he refused that one (With the bad blood between both teams)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Dammit... that little shit Justin Schultz signed with the Oilers. I get why, but I was hoping he'd sign here.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Dammit... that little shit Justin Schultz signed with the Oilers. I get why, but I was hoping he'd sign here.
    I don't get all the hype with that guy...He has yet to play a single game in the league, might be talented but still unproven.