Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So, anyone remember my crazy neighbour?

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    As an insomniac, if I had asshole neighbors, I would turn on the psychological warfare. Flood lights on all night long, loud random banging noises, shouting*when I'm the only one living here*, etc...
    Which is probably not the wisest course of action when dealing with someone who is already clearly mentally unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    That's awesome Joey, that guy sounded like a freak.
    I know! They are back moving more stuff out today. Wonder if/when someone else will move in. I could tell you guys stories about that house next door and the people who have lived there. It's been a circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    Just get a stupid dog that barks all night long.
    Bear in mind this guy shot and killed his dog. I can show you the hole where it's buried. So disturbing.

I don't blame the dogs, I blame the owners that never train the dog at all or at least tell it to be quiet. Used to be a nice neighborhood until recently the white trash family moved in three doors down and the bull dykes moved in across the street. The dykes let the mutt out at 4am and the other neighbors that now have 4 dogs leave them out all winter on a 6 foot leash with no shelter.
    Report them for animal cruelty. If that fails...there are illicit rescue groups that will take them away to a safer home. But, let me stress the illicit part of that solution.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    [COLOR="blue"]
    Report them for animal cruelty. If that fails...there are illicit rescue groups that will take them away to a safer home. But, let me stress the illicit part of that solution.
    They were already reported last year, so they erected a "shelter" made out of fence pipe and blue tarps and gave the dogs a 10' run. I haven't seen the blue monster go back up again this year, I think it's about time for another phone call.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    They were already reported last year, so they erected a "shelter" made out of fence pipe and blue tarps and gave the dogs a 10' run. I haven't seen the blue monster go back up again this year, I think it's about time for another phone call.
    Do it quick, chained dogs suffer terribly from exposure issues. Also, check that they have water (and unfrozen water at that).
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

He who laughs, lasts. Noilly Pratt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 705 Posts
    I remember Joey....good riddance to that guy!

Maybe the new lesbian neighbours could run a brothel out of the house. In the middle of the night they have computer problems and see your light on and decide to take a chance and ask you for help...

...that's my fantasy, not yours! Actually that's based on a true story...2 women about 10 years ago rented the townhouse a few doors down from me, and they had cars coming and going all day. They found out I was a computer tech and asked if I'd look at their PC. I was going to until my then-girlfriend (now wife) said "No G.D. Way!" Look at the way they're dressed, and all the men coming in for short visits....

Signature created way-back-when by Goofy

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noilly Pratt View Post
    I remember Joey....good riddance to that guy!

Maybe the new lesbian neighbours could run a brothel out of the house. In the middle of the night they have computer problems and see your light on and decide to take a chance and ask you for help...

...that's my fantasy, not yours! Actually that's based on a true story...2 women about 10 years ago rented the townhouse a few doors down from me, and they had cars coming and going all day. They found out I was a computer tech and asked if I'd look at their PC. I was going to until my then-girlfriend (now wife) said "No G.D. Way!" Look at the way they're dressed, and all the men coming in for short visits....
    It's a shame your (future) wife wouldn't let you fix their pc, you probably could have scored a freebie.
    Behold my signature~!!

Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!