#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Khloe Kardashian Paternity Controversy Growing

By Radar Staff

The controversy over Khloe Kardashian's paternity continued growing Thursday, with neither side backing down: While Kris Jenner was on GMA denying Star's exclusive report quoting Robert Kardashian’s ex-wife and widow, Jan Ashley and Ellen Kardashian respectively, the women stood firm behind their claims.

“It just gets weirder and weirder: I have never heard such crap in my life. I mean, I was there!” Kris, clad in a sleek black get-up, told GMA. “I gave birth, I know who the dad was.” (Interestingly, Kris didn’t get specific as to who the dad was!)

The “Momager” continued, “Everything’s good. We’re all good -- don’t worry about it,” adding Khloe’s fair hair color to her sister’s dark hairdos have made for a long-running “family joke” regarding her paternity.

But it was far from a family joke, say both of Robert's ex wives, who personally observed Khloe talking about it for years and heard Robert talk about it directly.

Star spoke again to Ellen, who said that she had many conversations with Robert Kardashian about it – and that its not a question whether he said it or not – she heard it with her own ears! Despite the reality TV family’s denials, Ellen's made it very clear that Robert didn’t want to take a DNA test; and that despite the fact that Kris cheated on him, he loved Khloe very much, which is all that mattered to him.

In addition, Jan reconfirmed that Robert told her point blank that "Khloe is not mine" -- and told the same thing to ET Wednesday.

Both women said they observed Khloe going around saying she did not believe she was a Kardashian.

An irate Khloe took to Twitter Wednesday, saying, "The audacity you have to mention my father’s name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low… YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are)."

Despite her outrage Wednesday, Khloe once made the issue a storyline on their TV show when she took a DNA test in 2009 on camera. (Interestingly, she only did it with her mom -- and NOT her siblings!)

"Khloe is not his kid — he told me that after we got married," Jan, the woman who married Robert after Kris Jenner, revealed in this week’s Star. "He just kind of looked at me and said [it] like it was a matter of fact. He said, 'Well, you know that Khloe's not really a Kardashian, don't you?'

“And I said…'OK,' and that was it."

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    This story is chalk full of who gives a shit

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    no wonder those girls are sluts, they get it from mom.

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

He who laughs, lasts. Noilly Pratt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 705 Posts
    Wonder how long they've been saving this tidbit of info...Reality show not doing well in the ratings, then?

Best thing to do with this lot...ignore them. They feed on the attention.

Signature created way-back-when by Goofy

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Am I her daddy?
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    are you a wookie?

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    are you a wookie?
    Actually, I did notice last night my beard had sort of turned full-on Al Qaeda, so yes, possibly I am.

I took pictures.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks