Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The movie quotes game

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    American Pie?

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob034 View Post
    American Pie?
    Yep - you have a quote?

Thanks to Goofy for my sig

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    "Allow myself to introduce...............myself"

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

"I ain't fallin' for no banana in my tail pipe!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 483 Posts
    Beverly Hill's Cop.

One of my favorite Rant's/quote from a movie.

"Why shouldn't I work for the NSA? That's a tough one, but I'll give it a shot. Say I'm working at NSA. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. So I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself because I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and 1,500 people I never had a problem with get killed. Now the politicians are saying, 'Send in the marines to secure the area' because they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, getting shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number was called because they were pulling a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some guy from Southie taking shrapnel in the ass. And he comes home to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, because he'll work for 15 cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile my buddy from Southie realizes the only reason he was over there was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish to scare up oil prices so they could turn a quick buck. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at 250 a gallon. And naturally they're taking their sweet time bringing the oil back and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long until he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the job interviews, which sucks because the shrapnel in his ass is giving him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starving because every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're serving is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what do I think? I'm holding out for something better. Why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Dun Dun, DUN DUN, DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN..............

GOOFY YEH HE DONE THIS, SWEET

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yt Trash View Post
    Beverly Hill's Cop.

One of my favorite Rant's/quote from a movie.

"Why shouldn't I work for the NSA? That's a tough one, but I'll give it a shot. Say I'm working at NSA. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. So I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself because I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and 1,500 people I never had a problem with get killed. Now the politicians are saying, 'Send in the marines to secure the area' because they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, getting shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number was called because they were pulling a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some guy from Southie taking shrapnel in the ass. And he comes home to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, because he'll work for 15 cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile my buddy from Southie realizes the only reason he was over there was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish to scare up oil prices so they could turn a quick buck. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at 250 a gallon. And naturally they're taking their sweet time bringing the oil back and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long until he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the job interviews, which sucks because the shrapnel in his ass is giving him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starving because every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're serving is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what do I think? I'm holding out for something better. Why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president."
    Good Will Hunting

El Goofy Fantastico!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Berto View Post
    Dun Dun, DUN DUN, DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN..............
    Jaws?

El Goofy Fantastico!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Good will hunting.

GOOFY YEH HE DONE THIS, SWEET

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    How about..

'You ate a whole wheel of cheese?'

El Goofy Fantastico!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothBob View Post
    How about..

'You ate a whole wheel of cheese?'
    Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

"Together we eat the pig and then we burn. BURN!!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Dirty Work

I think I can still smell your wife's pussy stink on my gun... hope it doesn't rust the barrel.

El Goofy Fantastico!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The Devil's Rejects

This might be a hard one... "I got no spit."

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks