#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Lindsay Lied! Lohan Sued Over Accident She Denied To Us Even Happened

By Radar Staff

Turns out, Lindsay Lohan wasn't telling us the truth.

After the troubled actress was involved in a hit-and-run in West Hollywood in September 2010 -- striking a nanny pushing a stroller carrying a child -- she denied it to RadarOnline.com, telling us at the time, “I don’t know what you are talking about" -- despite the fact we'd already broken the story and spoken to multiple eyewitnesses!

Now, the Mean Girls star might want to rethink her “I don’t know what you are talking about" defense, as we've learned that the nanny, Nubia Del Carmen Preza, filed a lawsuit with the Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday claiming injuries related to the incident. (Preza is also suing Black And White Car Rental, who provided LiLo with the Masserati Granturismo she was driving at the time.)

At the time, we spoke to eyewitness Brayan Jaime, who told us exclusively his recollection of the incident.

"There was a woman pushing a kid in the stroller, maybe a 2-or 3-year-old, crossing the street," Jaime said. "Lindsay took the red light and hit the stroller. It wasn't super hard, but she made impact and hit them. Lindsay pulled to the right, stopped for two seconds, and then just kept going."

He told us in a later chat: “From the way she was driving the day I saw her hit the woman with the stroller, it’s definitely possible she was on drugs! Maybe that's why she sped off so quickly," adding he was "100 percent sure Lindsay was driving, because I saw her with my own eyes."

Another eyewitness, photographer Austin Visschedyk, told us exclusively he pulled up next to Lindsay after he saw her knock down the stroller.

"I said, 'Whoa, what the fuck are you doing?" to which she replied, “Well, I saw them, but they didn’t move out of the way.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tehlancinator View Post
    Preza is also suing Black And White Car Rental, who provided LiLo with the Masserati Granturismo she was driving at the time
    how does that work?? what possible involment did they have in it.

dont you sign waviers of liability ,to the rental company, if you have an accident in their car? her/the insurance that covered her to drive should be the ones being sued as oposed to the rental firm?

apologies for teh poor spelling and grammar. Engrish isn’t this users strong point!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tehlancinator View Post
    "I said, 'Whoa, what the fuck are you doing?" to which she replied, “Well, I saw them, but they didn’t move out of the way.”
    Damn pedestrians.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    why wait so long to sue?

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    maybe she thought lilo would have had a major movie score to hit when the iron was hot