By Ariana Finlayson - Us Weekly

At Sunday's Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, every star was decked out in loads of statement-making jewelry -- but Katrina Bowden's engagement ring managed to out shine them all!

Celebrating her newly engaged status, the 30 Rock star hit the red carpet in a floral beaded tulle overlay by Amsale, Stuart Weitzman heels and a Judith Leiber handbag while she showed off her rock, a Neiman Marcus for Forevermark princess ring with a round brilliant center stone set in platinum, from her new fiance, Ben Jorgensen.

Jewelry expert Michael O'Connor tells Us Weekly, "Katrina's platinum and diamond engagement ring is right on trend. The center princess cut diamond of approximately 2 carats is centered between two rounds, which then taper down with other rounds set into a carved channels. Estimated price tag is $30,000."

Bowden, 23, and Jorgensen both grew up together in New Jersey.

"Ben and I first met seven years ago and we knew our connection was special,” the actress tells Us. “He was the one guy I could never stop thinking about. Then when we met again two years ago, all those feeling came rushing back and I found out he always felt the same way about me, too. We mean everything to each other and couldn't be happier!"