Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How To Be A Badass In Skyrim

Junior Shelter Dweller Method512's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    Hey Method? Isn't Rex from Fallout New Vegas, not Skyrim?

you're gonna make me light another joint if you keep that up
    lol, yeah. So much work to get that damn dog!! Apparently he was old and I had to find a new brain for him, but I did cause he was awesome.

Don't know if you played that much Fallout, but if you didn't I can say that Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas imho. The story was cooler and the side quests were more interesting. I got a ghoul mask, which was awesome cause they wouldn't atack me when I was in the sewers (which was filled with them).

Fallout is a basically a Skyrim with guns. :p Which I prefer cause it takes 2 seconds to shoot an arrow.

I think the latest Skyrim patch did something to the followers....I have to keep going back to get Faendal, as if he gets really interested in something else and wanders away at times..
    Like, I said, haven't played Skyrim that much, but if it's the same game engine as Fallout don't doubt it...What is funny is that they either disappear permanently, or only when I'm in the middle of a life threatening battle. Damn AI!

(ps: totally changing the threads theme but just because I love Fallout. :p)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,843 Times in 8,181 Posts
    Yeah Fallout 3 was better than New Vegas IMO....

I did Rex and the brain thing too

Try and hang with Skyrim... my last guy who was level 38 overall, about level 80 archer could zoom, slow down time and rapid fire arrows.Towards the end of using that guy, I had a huge two handed hammer and bow.He was such a good archer that I used the bow on just about everything

Junior Shelter Dweller Method512's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Might give it a try again.

Do you think this technique (viking bare fist badass) works? It would be fun to try...but I dont wanna invest so many time in it and then realize that it cant kill harder enemies.

Another turn off for me was the 100 levels...in Fallout you would play for 30~40 hours and you would get on max level.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Method512 View Post

Do you think this technique (viking bare fist badass) works? It would be fun to try...but I dont wanna invest so many time in it and then realize that it cant kill harder enemies.

Another turn off for me was the 100 levels...in Fallout you would play for 30~40 hours and you would get on max level.
    It does work (with the perk for it and the enchant) but I would not bother with it (as I have done the main story 3 times and don't plan on doing another ...I will keep on playing on this one till the DLCs come out at some point)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Method512 View Post

I've only tried two guys in Skyrim...I would suggest not using the bare fist thing out of boredom and maybe getting your ass kicked at lower levels no matter what.

Ice wraiths, frost trolls, giants, mastodons and dragons are all difficult when you're lower level...

Yes you do have to have patience...it's not a game where you level an ability in a matter of hours, unless you really focus on it (blacksmithing - build 100 hide bracers etc)

It's a deep, rich game...different than the Fallout games for sure.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    But I'd guess that once you can...it must pretty damn BAD ASS to beat Alduin WITH YOUR FIST!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Hey Sam, remember my first guy had the two handed war hammer and I said I wanted to use a single sword?

I'm trying that now and getting my ass kicked around Skyrim Even the children know me...

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Hey Sam, remember my first guy had the two handed war hammer and I said I wanted to use a single sword?

I'm trying that now and getting my ass kicked around Skyrim Even the children know me...
    Got slaughtered by a rabbit? (Doing dual wielding hammers)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I never said that....piss off!!!!!!