Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When is the last time...

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Janus View Post
    so am on a break from being a retard

about half an hour ago, i nearly put my head through one of those sliding glass window thingys, (like you get at a doctors/bank), im sat in an office above the reception desk and get called to pop my head out to speak to someone, fail to notice its shut and BLAM!!!!

in my defence the cleaners did one hell of a job on it this morning!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    ... you felt like an idiot?

I'll do something pretty much every day that makes me feel like an idiot

I am fixed

"Somedays I wake up and feel like nobody loves me. Other days I wake up and feel like I love nobody. Sometimes I wake up and feel tired, and worn out. Sometimes I wake up and feel like I cannot face the day. But someday I'll wake up and realize that waking up is pretty stupid because it just makes you feel like crap."

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Today - I pulled out a packet of rice crackers and put them on a high shelf. Forgot they were there and spent 10 minutes looking for them
    'kin LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post

about half an hour ago, i nearly put my head through one of those sliding glass window thingys, (like you get at a doctors/bank), im sat in an office above the reception desk and get called to pop my head out to speak to someone, fail to notice its shut and BLAM!!!!

in my defence the cleaners did one hell of a job on it this morning!!

HAHA! Reminds me of the time I walked into a glass door in WHSmith. I was bounding through town into the shop through the double door, then BANG BANG BANG hand, face and knee straight into the door.... The fuck was that?! I'd only chosen the fucker they hadn't unlocked 2 emplayees opened the other door and asked me if I was ok

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,841 Times in 8,179 Posts
    I use pens, markers constantly all day at work.Years ago I started the habit of putting my pen behind my ear so I could drive the forklifts, open the doors etc...

this past weekend, I counted 41 pens (of varying ages) in the console cubby hole in my car

He who laughs, lasts. Noilly Pratt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 705 Posts
    I was going on a job interview -- I'd just finished interviewing and ascended a metal staircase. The hem of my trousers was low, the toe of my shoe caught it and whomp my head went straight down onto the top stair on my chin. I then went bang, bang. bang...down the staircase until I hit the landing.

Luckily when my chin hit the top stair I went limp. I had a major cut on my chin and bruises to the front of my body, but came out OK! The guy who witnessed it said he thought I was dead the way I just slid down the stairs. I knew if I tried to stop myself, I'd just tumble down...

Signature created way-back-when by Goofy

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noilly Pratt View Post
    I was going on a job interview -- I'd just finished interviewing and ascended a metal staircase. The hem of my trousers was low, the toe of my shoe caught it and whomp my head went straight down onto the top stair on my chin. I then went bang, bang. bang...down the staircase until I hit the landing.

Luckily when my chin hit the top stair I went limp. I had a major cut on my chin and bruises to the front of my body, but came out OK! The guy who witnessed it said he thought I was dead the way I just slid down the stairs. I knew if I tried to stop myself, I'd just tumble down...
    sorry for giggling....I have a similar one

Years ago I was job hunting wearing the only 3 piece suit I had.I went to my interview and was walking outside the building under a bridge.Some guy was approaching me walking the other way and I hear him make that sound like he's going to hawk up a monumental mouthful of lung-butter.Sure enough he does....spits it out and I swear to God it lands right on my shoe!
    I said to him - You will clean that up and the guy just smiled and continued to walk past me.....

I lost control....(I was 18 or 19 at the time) I screamed at him - DEFEND YOURSELF!!!! and hockey punched him until he used his sleeve to clean off my dress shoe.He kinda staggered away as I had punched him pretty good a few times.I looked up and saw to my horror that 4 people were walking out of the building I had just applied at....and one guy was the interviewer!!!

I still got the job as security guard making 4 dollars/hour

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I screamed at him - DEFEND YOURSELF!!!!
    hahaha!! I swear I'd laugh in your face if you said that to me.... and continue laughing as you hit me. Fuckin LOL. Best way to get beaten up

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    hahaha!! I swear I'd laugh in your face if you said that to me.... and continue laughing as you hit me. Fuckin LOL. Best way to get beaten up
    I was hanging with my buds after the interview (it was summer and most of us didn't have jobs) one bud asked me why my hand was all fucked up after a job interview.I told them the story and for years they screamed - DEFEND YOURSELF! when they saw me at parties etc...they thought I was kind in giving him a warning I guess

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I use pens, markers constantly all day at work.Years ago I started the habit of putting my pen behind my ear so I could drive the forklifts, open the doors etc...

this past weekend, I counted 41 pens (of varying ages) in the console cubby hole in my car

And I bet you forget that you have them tucked away there everytime you can't find something to write with too.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    And I bet you forget that you have them tucked away there everytime you can't find something to write with too.
    Exactamondo

I've been at a friend's place..at least one hour after work is finished and they'll ask - What's that behind your ear?

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    My keys are attached to one of those neck straps because I have a horrible habit of leaving them in the car when I lock the doors and close them, which needing the damn thing in the first place makes me feel like a moron in and of itself...

... but anyway, I was looking for my keys this morning and I couldn't find them anywhere. I was about to go apeshit before I finally remembered where I put them earlier... around my neck.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    My keys are attached to one of those neck straps because I have a horrible habit of leaving them in the car when I lock the doors and close them, which needing the damn thing in the first place makes me feel like a moron in and of itself...

... but anyway, I was looking for my keys this morning and I couldn't find them anywhere. I was about to go apeshit before I finally remembered where I put them earlier... around my neck.

I just started wearing glasses recently (I'm still at the denial stage) and rarely take them out with me....I need to get one of those idiot strings because I only need them for close up reading

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

HAHA! Reminds me of the time I walked into a glass door in WHSmith. I was bounding through town into the shop through the double door, then BANG BANG BANG hand, face and knee straight into the door.... The fuck was that?! I'd only chosen the fucker they hadn't unlocked 2 emplayees opened the other door and asked me if I was ok
    lmao!!! i've been witness to a similar incident, i swear i tried to help the lady up . . . . . . . . . well i would have if i could have seen through the stream of tears

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I get those D'OH! moments a lil too often for my liking and even more so those moments where you just stand/sit there with a blank expression on your face when someone has asked you a question doesn't help that I work with some seriously chavy retards with the mental age of the kids they're looking after asking me stupid fucking questions when I'm far too busy.....I wouldn't mind but half the time they haven't got the common sense to look for themselves ok rant over

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Today, went to the park with kid and dog, dog is still a puppy and thinks he can eat the ducks. He pulled hard on his leash and it yanked out of my hand, I stepped in an ankle deep puddle of mud while trying to catch dog, as he ran along the lake scaring the ducks and people having a peaceful afternoon feeding the birdies
    shmuck